Somali teen killed by Pakistani grandfather and his whole family in Leicester

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Not Europe, but the UK. They are definently bullied. I have been there almost a dozen times and it was apparent. Also on social media, the bullying is there for all to see. They even make up fake stories about Somalis on Twitter of things that did not happen. It's normalized. There was even a documentary on British TV where a Carribean woman said she wants Somalis deported from the UK and for the government to pay their airfare. This was on BBC or ITV or one of the other big networks. I'm still shocked such hatred was allowed to be broadcasted. Many of them think think that way.

I won't speak to the specifics in this case though. Its obviously retaliation or criminal involvement or something along those lines that lead to his death. I was wrong to post that comment for this case.
Watch this vid and you will understand why UK somalis were disliked

Kid was a drug dealer and so were these guys. He just came out of prison when they got him and he owed them money. From what I heard he was dealing for these people and they think he stole from them

Kid was a drug dealer and so were these guys. He just came out of prison when they got him and he owed them money. From what I heard he was dealing for these people and they think he stole from them
Coward talk. Don’t matter what he did, does he not come from large community in the city. You blaming the victim

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This will continue to happen for many more decades and even centuries from now. The only solution is to stop living in qashin government housing. You will either become a victim, a druggie, a criminal, a dhila, a crazy person or a terrorist if you grow up in that environment.
not entirely true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coward talk. Don’t matter what he did, does he not come from large community in the city. You blaming the victim
Then go to Leicester and look after these guys. I’m not blaming an. I’m explaining the story behind his death. This kid assaulted his own father few months ago and came out of jail and was waiting for another trail on something else before this happened to him. These are the facts

Trending