Somali surgeon Fahima Osman married to Tunisian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1::deadrose:

@Freebandz these MJs are getting out of hand these days. I'm a let them cook though. We all need our own heavy dose of personal delusions to continue on with our day. :damn:
You couldn't help it:russ:
If this was last October to January when the anti mj crusade was happening:dead:
They have defeated and conquered us thoe.:mjcry:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
You see my name? Click it then follow me:bell:
We can't have us being a part:ufdup:

Princess-Jasmine-Is-Confused-In-Aladdin-Gif.gif

Nah, I'm good. I don't follow anybody. Thanks, tho.

You couldn't help it:russ:
If this was last October to January when the anti mj crusade was happening:dead:
They have defeated and conquered us thoe.:mjcry:

Good times. :banderas:

Me, you, and suldaan @HalyeeyQaran would be the generals of the crusade and @waraabe would be our merc for hire every now and again to flank them from the west. Majerteen would have been finished had it not been for that cabuudwaq dweller that ruined everything, as usual. :ivers:

Also real life complicates things further these days.:whew:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I you was above qabiil and a true nationalist, another one bites the dust I guess.
:meleshame:

People are weird man, I've not been able to tell the difference qabiilwise other than for cadcads

Just a harmless joke brother, I have disavowed all clans.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Is that what you are and you're famzing me? I mean, I'm flattered, but nope. No hostility, just the truth. I was avoiding sheegato, and now y'll are reverse sheegatoing me, telling me what I am. That's effed :bell:

Explain the bold lol. I'm still getting caught up with SS lingo.

And stop trying to box me. The duke says I have no qabil, problem solved:pachah1:

Anti-Sadetism is bigotry against members of the Sade clan. It is a vicious evil that must be stamped out and relegated to the dustbin of history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending