Somali surgeon Fahima Osman married to Tunisian

Status
Not open for further replies.
tfw i noticed southerners are a little lighter for some reason

that's the only thing i really noticed in my city

those that hailed from my mom's city or xamar tended to have a lighter complexion :manny:
:cosbyhmm:Have had the opposite experience

I know a Habr Gidr dude i would guess what Majerteen if I didn't know. Judging Qabiil based on looks in tricky

Considering that you're denying everyone's guess and the fact that you're only curious about my assumptions shows that my innate qabil radar was on point. You're Marehan until further notice :ufdup:

@Mohamud The only way you can be MJ looking like that is if your family heavily bred with Abgaal for centuries.
The dude in your profile pic looks Hawiye/Abgaal/Habr Gidr

VixR

Veritas
Considering that you're denying everyone's guess and the fact that you're only curious about my assumptions shows that my innate qabil radar was on point. You're Marehan until further notice :ufdup:

@Mohamud The only way you can be MJ looking like that is if your family heavily bred with Abgaal for centuries.

Hold up, this is like reverse sheegato. That, I wasn't prepared for:holeup:

Is that what u are, or what?

Bohol

VIP
Guys stop asking those women their clans. Women don't have clan, at the end of the day their kids will be the clan of
whatever man that marries them is or even reer Roger..

:lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

As Suldaanka Beesha Sade, we accept

:mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
If we don't have qabil, stop having 'em fits, 'cuz actions speak louder than words. Don't let me catch you getting triggered, aight?

angry-black-man-o.gif

VixR

Veritas
Do I detect some hostility

:ohlord:

Say no to Anti-Sadetism

Is that what you are and you're famzing me? I mean, I'm flattered, but nope. No hostility, just the truth. I was avoiding sheegato, and now y'll are reverse sheegatoing me, telling me what I am. That's effed :bell:

Explain the bold lol. I'm still getting caught up with SS lingo.

And stop trying to box me. The duke says I have no qabil, problem solved:pachah1:

What he looks like. He looks like my uncle and he's Majerteen.

He also looks like a friend of mine who is Isaaq so the look is generally a Northern one I think. But then again my friend aabe looks like Mohammed Farrah Aideed tho:ehh:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1::deadrose:

@Freebandz these MJs are getting out of hand these days. I'm a let them cook though. We all need our own heavy dose of personal delusions to continue on with our day. :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending