Somali surgeon Fahima Osman married to Tunisian

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are an extreme minority in the West. Odds are high that many will just marry out just by pure chance.
I think he's trolololing me.
Troll-Meme-03.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I think he's trolololing me.
Troll-Meme-03.jpg
am not against all interracial marriages am against somali female interracial marriages:manny:
i personally would but i am close to forgetting the somali language as it is the kids will be fucked :manny:
i want there mom to be fluent in somali and english so she can teach them :pachah1:
males interracial marriages are great i welcome diversifying the gene pool:salute:
females thoe:pacspit::ufdup:

VixR

Veritas
am not against all interracial marriages am against somali female interracial marriages:manny:
i personally would but i am close to forgetting the somali language as it is the kids will be fucked :manny:
i want there mom to be fluent in somali and english so she can teach them :pachah1:
males interracial marriages are great i welcome diversifying the gene pool:salute:
females thoe:pacspit::ufdup:

Inherently flawed logic lol. Trololing still.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
MashaAllah for her educational achievement.

Successful Somali men and women tend to marry out. Quite disappointing.
Not really true unless consider marrying out to be successful because I've seen quite the unsuccessful neefs marrying out aswell.

It's just marriage to someone non somali nothing more, nothing less; it's not an indicator of a successful life material and/or emotionalwise.

Not really true unless consider marrying out to be successful because I've seen quite the unsuccessful neefs marrying out aswell.

It's just marriage to someone non somali nothing more, nothing less; it's not an indicator of a successful life material and/or emotionalwise.

I wasn't saying that at all. I've noticed successful Somalis, such as Fahima Osman tend to marry out. Other successful Somalis who married out include Mo Farah, Raage Omar and I'm sure there are others I can't recall now. Marrying out doesn't make you successful, we can agree on that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Real talk doe I've never understood how it's so easy for people to abandon their entire identity heritage culture or whatever for some random nikka or hoe.

I was born a Somali, my forefathers were Somali, and God willing my descendants will be Somali.

:rejoice:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wasn't saying that at all. I've noticed successful Somalis, such as Fahima Osman tend to marry out. Other successful Somalis who married out include Mo Farah, Raage Omar and I'm sure there are others I can't recall now. Marrying out doesn't make you successful, we can agree on that.
That's a mistake from me, I was at the store and misread it cause I was in a hurry.
:whoo:
It depends on what you consider to be successful though, do you mean earning a degree in a sought out field or being world famous because with the former that's not very true in my experience, it's probably that being educated might give one a larger pool of potential mates outside of ones own community and with the latter I doubt it being the case but that's it's more visible due the fact that 1) there aren't that many famous somalis to begin with 2) IR marriages aren't common or accepted and therefore might give one that impression.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Real talk doe I've never understood how it's so easy for people to abandon their entire identity heritage culture or whatever for some random nikka or hoe.

I was born a Somali, my forefathers were Somali, and God willing(thought you were atheist?) my descendants will be Somali.

:rejoice:
People will abondon it eventually in the qurbaha it's just a matter of time, eventually it will just be reduced to another subculture within the host nations.

Just look at the proficiency in speaking and writing somali(yes many somalis are illiterate but still) with the second generation of somalis in the diaspora.

If you want to stop that you better focus on building up Somalia and encourage return to the homeland like Israel is doing.

Bohol

VIP
I will only congratulate her when she does something useful for Somaliland like opening a hospital. I can't congratulate
her for opening her legs to a Arab though.

I wasn't saying that at all. I've noticed successful Somalis, such as Fahima Osman tend to marry out. Other successful Somalis who married out include Mo Farah, Raage Omar and I'm sure there are others I can't recall now. Marrying out doesn't make you successful, we can agree on that.[/QUOTE

She rejected Somalis from good families and had better careers than teacher but it must be love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending