Somali Superheroes

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

This thicc girl is from Berbera :mjohreally:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
That woman looks like she was side by side running down the underground railroad with Harriet Tubman, Somali kulaha. Our features are not hard to get right; just get brown paint, and draw over your caucasian characters!

sidenote, why she gotta be a terrorist?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That woman looks like she was side by side running down the underground railroad with Harriet Tubman, Somali kulaha. Our features are not hard to get right; just get brown paint, and draw over your caucasian characters!

Most of them are intentionally ignorant.

Terrorism was associated with somalis sinds the civil wars i think? Especially during the 90s-2000s

x z

Most of them are intentionally ignorant.

for real. get us right or leave us alone. castings are even worse, somalis know what somalis look like other black people can differentiate us, but when a somali role is needed the casting role asks for any old black. they might think this dont matter, but as a somali watching it i cant get into it if our features are clearly misrepresented, but i guess somalis feelings dont care to these people, who only want to capitalize off of our stories and not actual give a f about our opinions and thoughts

x z

Terrorism was associated with somalis sinds the civil wars i think? Especially during the 90s-2000s

i thought terrorism and somalia was a recent connection. wahabism wasnt around to inspire extremists, that was a foreign import that made its mark during the 2000's, and this comic seemed prior to that.

i thought terrorism and somalia was a recent connection. wahabism wasnt around to inspire extremists, that was a foreign import that made its mark during the 2000's, and this comic seemed prior to that.
Oh then perhaps they made that connection with that black hawk mission.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
for real. get us right or leave us alone. castings are even worse, somalis know what somalis look like other black people can differentiate us, but when a somali role is needed the casting role asks for any old black. they might think this dont matter, but as a somali watching it i cant get into it if our features are clearly misrepresented, but i guess somalis feelings dont care to these people, who only want to capitalize off of our stories and not actual give a f about our opinions and thoughts

Somalis have a huge social media presence so why not make our disapproval heard? We could probably produce better material than their half-baked storylines meant to be sensational that lack authenticity and legitimacy. Trying to pass Grace Jones off as Iman would be criminal so why are they trying that in the comic book world.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yep. I can’t understand why other minorities and the lgbt community want the white man to represent them. Look at the Japanese.

Trending

Latest posts