Somali Stereotypes 🧕🏾 🙋🏾‍♂️ (Are the true at all)

Are some of these true 🇸🇴

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
It’s the mixture of home cooked food and uunsi
Very unique smell
Ajnabis aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate the scent of glorious uunsi :banderas:.But anyway, these stereotypes shock me :damn: never knew Somalis were viewed this negatively. My family are the only Somalis in my area, which is why we're viewed as exotic rather than a menace. #SayNoToEnclaves :mjhaps:

Wrong this abgaal girl got the snickers going on as well :comeon: :ufdup:

IMG_20201122_124700.jpg
they white nigga

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Tbh Somalis are the least desired in Europe:pachah1:
On datingapps i see Xalimos claiming to be from West African countries or from Jamaica

Bunch of fools. Compared to who?

1. Somali boys are thicc (dont make me laugh what compared to obese men and women the west)

2. Somali girls are loud (dont make me laugh what compared to average karens and black AA)

3.Somalis smell (dont make me laugh what compared to beer and curry smells from others)

4. Somalis naturally have brown teeth? (Dont make laugh what compared to veneers, crowns and false teeths. Yes even from your fav celebs)

5. Somalis are ugly (dont make me laugh what compared to wearing skinny jeans or wigs by others)

6. Somalis are dumb ( dont make me laugh what compared to most americans who cant name any country on a map )

7. Somalis are skinny (and good for us)

Lean how to rebuttal for f sake.

Bunch of fools. Compared to who?

1. Somali boys are thicc (dont make me laugh what compared to obese men and women the west)

2. Somali girls are loud (dont make me laugh what compared to average karens and black AA)

3.Somalis smell (dont make me laugh what compared to beer and curry smells from others)

4. Somalis naturally have brown teeth? (Dont make laugh what compared to veneers, crowns and false teeths. Yes even from your fav celebs)

5. Somalis are ugly (dont make me laugh what compared to wearing skinny jeans or wigs by others)

6. Somalis are dumb ( dont make me laugh what compared to most americans who cant name any country on a map )

7. Somalis are skinny (and good for us)

Lean how to rebuttal for f sake.
It’s just jokes do you know what a stereotype is fam

Trending

Latest posts