Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
99% of women say they don't like men who have anime av's.Which works out perfectly, since 100% of men who have anime av's don't like women.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Beyondover @EL LEETO ain't this you two getting married? I remember this day I nearly shed a tear then I remembered it was haram :mjlol:

images

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
The new guys are so effing annoying with their stupid threads ufff
1586302143573.gif

Can someone pls ban them altogether lmfao

EL LEETO

Me; ''Hoya im gay''

Hoya; Ma aanan ogeyn inaad @Medulla tahay
:jcoleno: nigga your name is associated with anime femboys and khaniisnimo

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Me; ''Hoya im gay''

Hoya; Ma aanan ogeyn inaad @Medulla tahay
:jcoleno: nigga your name is associated with anime femboys and khaniisnimo

What with all the gay somali guys in Beesha Europethey always produces your kind .What's in the water over there. Nigga came rushing in like a fireman lmfao " allah ninkaygi "is what was going through your head right?

:yacadiim:

That's not how it works but I wouldn't expect you to understand after all you find little kids attractive. You are upset I get it being called out for your disgusting perversions must hurt

:wow:

EL LEETO

What with all the gay somali guys in Beesha Europethey always produces your kind .What's in the water over there. Nigga came rushing in like a fireman lmfao " allah ninkaygi "is what was going through your head right?

That's not how it works but I wouldn't expect you to understand after all you find little kids attractive. You are upset I get it being called out for your disgusting perversions must hurt

As a European, can I just say you @Medulla should just keep these opinions to yourself. Have you ever driven on the autobahn? (Rhetorical because only the 1% can afford to come here) Stick to what you know, McDonald's and electing human rubbish.

Nigga the whole forum thinks you’re gay and transgender
:reallymaury:
Just accept this L
159F56D9-1DB6-42CF-A533-6DB6FC7592AB.jpeg

EL LEETO

Maybe you should try and talk to a girl or something man instead of dickin around on the internet with your anime waifus @Medulla :mjdontkno: