Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

Gedogyal

good cop
Just in, @Kanini admitted to hating 50% of the people on here.

@Miro is accusing @sambuusi of being a man! It seems like then men here aren’t over from the trauma created by @SOULSEARCHING ?

@The Bloody-Nine seems to be starting a beef with the known and beloved @Radical Canjeerorism! I wonder how he’ll respond?
It also seems like @Tawheed still is going for peoples necks. This man child seems to never learn.
MANNN IT’S CRAAAZY IN HERE AMIRIGHT?
View attachment 104527
I LOVE THISWSSSS:it0tdo8::lawd:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Diaspora WW3? I never thought I’d say this day, but quarantine seems to be stirring up all the SSpot celebrities here? :sass1::sass2:
SSpot shade room will stay unbiased, and say America is the best Diaspora.

Just in, @Kanini admitted to hating 50% of the people on here.

@Miro is accusing @sambuusi of being a man! It seems like then men here aren’t over from the trauma created by @SOULSEARCHING ?

@The Bloody-Nine seems to be starting a beef with the known and beloved @Radical Canjeerorism! I wonder how he’ll respond?
It also seems like @Tawheed still is going for peoples necks. This man child seems to never learn.
MANNN IT’S CRAAAZY IN HERE AMIRIGHT?
View attachment 104527
don't forget about @Beyondover, he's going after niggas too :gaasdrink:

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’ll need more reporters :rejoice:
SSpot shade room is too understaffed, and requests for posts must be sent to DM’s :ufdup:

No spamming y’all.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How do you know anything about what I do outside of SSpot? :dead:
I'm talking about sspot though. I wouldn't be surprised if u were different considering you had Machiavelli as your pfp for a long time lol.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Says nothing about what I do outside of this place. You are looking too deep into things.
Its banter lol idk what you do, maybe you're a male stripper in your spare time I have 0 clue. All speculation on my end dw im not creeping on u
:whoa: :mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts