Somali Soldiers EXPOSE FARMAAJO's Regime! Rape of politicians, Assassinations & Attacking Ports!

I impresed somehow how hsm has dealt diplomaticaly with this issue but problem is thathe stil somehow lineant towards snm. I dont why.???
Snm bave made it clear and say it loud dadka kuhadlo afka somaliga. As in we arenot somalis their hate aint secret. Its in the open i dont why hsm still baby siting these snm

I don't get it either, I don't understand the mental hold that SNM has on USC. A strange one-sided love affair. :ftw9nwa:

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Farmaajo is gone abaayo, we have bigger fish to fry, with Oromo and xabahsi hordes looming on our borders, once these are set loose there won't be any of us left to sqauble over internal stuff.. Defend Somali soil, culture and people let us set aside the past and unite under one banner.

Farmaajo is gone abaayo, we have bigger fish to fry, with Oromo and xabahsi hordes looming on our borders, once these are set loose there won't be any of us left to sqauble over internal stuff.. Defend Somali soil, culture and people let us set aside the past and unite under one banner.
Undsrstand reason as to why we are weak is becos pple like farmaajo like siad bare who are so selfish that will do anything destroy somalia.
Henece problem our weaknes isnot we cant fight oromos bit we too dumb dealing with internal threat

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Federalization is wrong, what you presented is also wrong. All regions must be subdivded into more regions, A unitary government with a strong leader is the only way to go.

Hi Walaale,
I agree with the sentiment of dealing with the Ethiopian threat. I just believe that we can multi-task and simultaneously take out all enemies of Somalia's progress. This interview is critical in exposing the ideology of Kacaanism, in addition, the troops that were trained to rape, blackmail, assassinate and so forth, are still out there. Farmaajo hasn't retired from politics, so it is vital to raise awareness. Especially as Puntites, as Farmaajo's team, made it very clear to the soldiers that our state was enemy number top 2!

Hi Walaale,
I agree with the sentiment of dealing with the Ethiopian threat. I just believe that we can multi-task and similtaneously take out all enemies of Somalia's progress. This interview is critical in exposing the ideology of Kacaanism, in addition, the troops that were trained to rape, blackmail, assassinate and so forth, are still out there. Farmaajo hasn't retired from politics, so it is vital to raise awareness.
Exactly somalia was not destroyed by external enemy but internal enemy the bigest threat is internal enemy imagine those who destroy the nation and makes us weak to point where enemies like oromos can tempt to anex our land understan my friend.

Exactly somalia was not destroyed by external enemy but internal enemy the bigest threat is internal enemy imagine those who destroy the nation and makes us weak to point where enemies like oromos can tempt to anex our land understan my friend.

Siad Barre tried to Somalise millions of Oromo, imagine if this man's plan was actualised? Today, we would have been in major trouble as most of the country would have been Oromo, hiding in plain sight!

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I mean all im gonna say is under kacaanist government, Somalia had a strong government, strong sense of unity and just everything was better back then. Each state individually is nothing, You see all these african countries with so much resources still struggling. Imagine a somali state becoming to soverign maybe even independant what do they even have to offer

Undsrstand reason as to why we are weak is becos pple like farmaajo like siad bare who are so selfish that will do anything destroy somalia.
Henece problem our weaknes isnot we cant fight oromos bit we too dumb dealing with internal threat
We are the new generation, we must stop following on the old men's foot path.. Let us start a fresh as brothers and achieve great things, or we can continue on the path of disunity and end up as enslaved ruled people...I would rather have a Somali shoot me in the back and die a happy death than squabble and fight tribal wars until I'm absorbed into a raw meat eating qadhmun Ethiopia.

I mean all im gonna say is under kacaanist government, Somalia had a strong government, strong sense of unity and just everything was better back then. Each state individually is nothing, You see all these african countries with so much resources still struggling. Imagine a somali state becoming to soverign maybe even independant what do they even have to offer

Somalia had a strong government and DEMOCRACY before the monster Siad Barre stole power. His regime showed everyone, that power concentrated in the hands of one man/political party is a nightmare.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This again. We've got bigger fish to fry than accusations. If Somalia was serious it'd open an inquiry on it but since it hasn't these are all here-say.

What the f**ck i never heard of that any source 🀣🀣.
Why will he do that walhi or it was eastern oromos he wanted to anex their land what was his intention

Maybe to boost the number of his clan, I mean, they did adopt Boni/Aweer hunter gatherers didn't they? What's a few more MILLION Oromos? 🀣

Check the DNA spreadsheet, you'll find an Oromo result, claiming the same clan as Siad Barre!

Hi Walaale,
I agree with the sentiment of dealing with the Ethiopian threat. I just believe that we can multi-task and simultaneously take out all enemies of Somalia's progress. This interview is critical in exposing the ideology of Kacaanism, in addition, the troops that were trained to rape, blackmail, assassinate and so forth, are still out there. Farmaajo hasn't retired from politics, so it is vital to raise awareness. Especially as Puntites, as Farmaajo's team, made it very clear to the soldiers that our state was enemy number top 2!
I must warn you abaayo, us men are terrible at multitasking, just the word alone is enough to deter me from even attempting it :kodaksmiley: