Somali Soldiers EXPOSE FARMAAJO's Regime! Rape of politicians, Assassinations & Attacking Ports!

Imagine, they were teaching the Somali troops in Eritrea, that Somaliland, a seccessionist state, as more pro-Somalia, than Puntland. That ciil-qabbe Farmaajo, hates Majeerteen with all his heart. He even made this clear in his poorly written Masters thesis. I can't believe these braindead MJs, that support him, caaqyo. :pachah1:
How comes many majerteen unfortnutley fall for kabtan ayuub propaganda in which he promtes farmajo πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

How comes many majerteen unfortnutley fall for kabtan ayuub propaganda in which he promyes farmajo πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

I'll tell you why. A lot of the MJs on social media, are young kids, they don't know what the Kacaan regime did. In addition, 1991, looms large in the minds of Puntites, due to the large exodus and collapse of Somalia. Finally, fake Daaroodism, is also a factor. When I say fake, I mean the fake affections of Kacaanists towards Majeerteen.

I have never supported a Kacaanist a day in my life, I hated him from day 1, and I have been proven right. Their fake patriotic slogans and propaganda is vomit inducing.
I will never forget i was in mombasa at night of election my abti was agaisnt farmajoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i was wondering why 🀣🀣 i just my abti was qabiliste.
Now i get it πŸ˜‚ i was in highschool at that time. Farmajo can easily fool the young who aint exprienced.

I will never forget i was in mombasa at night of election my abti was agaisnt farmajoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i was wondering why 🀣🀣 i just my abti was qabiliste.
Now i get it πŸ˜‚ i was in highschool at that time. Farmajo can easily fool the young who aint exprienced.

Your abti is an wise, old-school Majeerteen, the biggest threat to Kacaanism.

In fact, any Somali who knows about the Kacaan regime, can see right through these demonic people's antics.

I'll tell you why. A lot of the MJs on social media, are young kids, they don't know what the Kacaan regime did. In addition, 1991, looms large in the minds of Puntites, due to the large exodus and collapse of Somalia. Finally, fake and poisonous Daaroodism, is also a factor.
Qabilism is cancer, like I said we have Bigger problems now, it's either u Somali or not

MJ are part of Somali race and same as their brothers, no whole Qabil is enemy

I'll tell you why. A lot of the MJs on social media, are young kids, they don't know what the Kacaan regime did. In addition, 1991, looms large in the minds of Puntites, due to the large exodus and collapse of Somalia. Finally, fake Daaroodism, is also a factor. When I say fake, I mean the fake affections of Kacaanists towards Majeerteen.
I think majerteen should be pro harti than pro somalia (within context of fedralism).
But never suport policies that promote ethiopia just despise one man in power like hsm

Your abti is an wise, old-school Majeerteen, the biggest threat to Kacaanism.

In fact, any Somali who knows about the Kacaan regime, can see right through these demonic people's antics.
I remember profes samatar after farmajo elected he talked about his book his master theisis where he insulted majerteen and adan cade he warnednin 2017 during farmaajo iigeye honeymoon period everyone just thought he was qabiliste but boy he was right .
U see people who dig deep could easily figure out unfortunately many somalis
Are emotional no rational thinking

I remember profes samatar after farmajo elected he talked about his book his master theisis where he insulted majerteen and adan cade he warnednin 2017 during farmaajo iigeye honeymoon period everyone just thought he was qabiliste but boy he was right .
U see people who dig deep could easily figure out unfortunately many somalis
Are emotional no rational thinking

Exactly! Farmaajo doesn't even hide his hatred for certain Somali clans, like you said, many Somalis refuse to do basic research. Furthermore, a lot of people are easily swayed by patriotic slogans. He even stole the 'Nabad and Nolol' slogan from Abdulahi Yusuf AUN.

You are seriously crazy wallahi :icon lol:
Dude walhi i can tel u many murusade dont suport kheyre xita wah some do ofcourse i can tel u my sub clan ayansame mostly arent pro kheyre wah. Is same with abgaal some abgaal subclans like harti abgal werenot pro hsm.
Walhi its marexan who worship this man like deit from heaven

Dude walhi i can tel u many murusade dont suport kheyre xita wah some do ofcourse i can tel u my sub clan ayansame mostly arent pro kheyre wah. Is same with abgaal some abgaal subclans like harti abgal werenot pro hsm.
Walhi its marexan who worship this man like deit from heaven

You hit the nail on the head, look at the Puntland election thread, we openly criticise MJ politicians. These people, have a very bizarre culture of idol worshipping/shirkism, when it comes to their leaders. It's very disturbing and I find it sickening that they try to force all Somalis to engage in their demented customs.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Qabilism is cancer, like I said we have Bigger problems now, it's either u Somali or not

MJ are part of Somali race and same as their brothers, no whole Qabil is enemy

LOL

Which clan have I mentioned in this thread? When I say "Kacaanist/Kacaanism", I mean an ideology. It's not my fault, that some clans, act like lemmings and find individuality a crime.

Insha'Allah it will speed up the process of making Awdal State a reality! It's high-time Somalis woke up to the Oromo threat.
I impresed somehow how hsm has dealt diplomaticaly with this issue but problem is thathe stil somehow lineant towards snm. I dont why.???
Snm bave made it clear and say it loud dadka kuhadlo afka somaliga. As in we arenot somalis their hate aint secret. Its in the open i dont why hsm still baby siting these snm

Yeah you're really changing the world on somalispot.com :icon lol:

Thread by thread, the brave Puntite Queen is exposing the nefarious kacaanist plot to take over the world :icon lol:

We're going to set up an anti-PQ initiative at our next general meeting :icon lol:

You think you're funny, but you are boring and lame. Enjoy my ignore list, you'll be in the company of other idolatry practitioners from your bloodline.