Somali so called models exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that Instagram hoe? Since when is she a model? :pachah1:

The hell is this nigga talking about? :mjlol:

Although, she is a catfish. I knew without that makeup she would look gross. :holeup:
She still looks fine without make up, you blind ma nigga?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Some people got it some don't but ill still sma....:diddyass:

mrlog

VIP
She doesn't have clear skin. There is much room for improvement. :farmajoyaab: What she needs is a clean diet and to drop the pore clogging make-up (let your skin breathe and be chemical free) . She should consider using peppermint essential oil to rectify the lip hyperpigmentation.

Perhaps I should be a natural beauty guru. :trumpsmirk: Faraxs also need my help.

Eedo any advice for ashy elbows?
Tried using a whole bottle of saliid macsaro/zeytuun but by midday they ashy again.
Manz can’t even flex a short sleeved tee.
U feel me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Eedo any advice for ashy elbows?
Tried using a whole bottle of saliid macsaro/zeytuun but by midday they ashy again.
Manz can’t even flex a short sleeved tee.
U feel me

You probably don't even know you're date and time of birth and you're calling me eedo - A fob's life.:siilaanyosmile:

Merely use an exfoliant i.e. olive oil mixed with brown sugar. Lather it all over your body and rinse. You'll retain better moisture that way. Less ash.

what wrong with that? she look different but she still look okey, i wouldn't mind getting head from that face. she doesn't have a bad face. this is Madow ting when they take off makeup
Tarana-Burke-603x339.png
somali girls look fine compared to no makeup Madow. SOMALIS HAVE GOOD FACES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending