Somali so called models exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abgaal have some pretty girls I have 2 friends abgaal really pretty

She’s abgaal? And yes I know about abgaal girls sxb. My ex is one. If only I could make her normal and not bipolar she would have been wife number 1. My new girl is also hawiye but she’s got nothing on my ex :jcoleno:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She’s abgaal? And yes I know about abgaal girls sxb. My ex is one. If only I could make her normal and not bipolar she would have been wife number 1. My new girl is also hawiye but she’s got nothing on my ex :jcoleno:
Leave your new girl then don't settle

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She doesn't have clear skin. There is much room for improvement. :farmajoyaab: What she needs is a clean diet and to drop the pore clogging make-up (let your skin breathe and be chemical free) . She should consider using peppermint essential oil to rectify the lip hyperpigmentation.

Perhaps I should be a natural beauty guru. :trumpsmirk: Faraxs also need my help.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's absolutely nothing wrong with looking normal and by normal I mean without make up or filters. There's no such thing as perfection. I applaud the girl for being real and letting people know that it is absolutely OK to be YOU. :)

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
She doesn't have clear skin. There is much room for improvement. :farmajoyaab: What she needs is a clean diet and to drop the pore clogging make-up (let your skin breathe and be chemical free) . She should consider using peppermint essential oil to rectify the lip hyperpigmentation.

Perhaps I should be a natural beauty guru. :trumpsmirk: Faraxs also need my help.
Her face is identical to mine except i don't have any acne or dak spots but its uneven af. whats a clean diet?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her face is identical to mine except i don't have any acne or dak spots but its uneven af. whats a clean diet?

If you are looking for something to even your skintone use Bennonite clay on your skin.

As for you're diet - drink plenty of lemon water and green tea. Avoid fruit juices and carbobated drinks. Try reducing your dairy intake. Eat more greens. Reduce your processed sugar and prossessed oil from your diet (vegetable oil, canola, corn, soybean oil etc) in favour of healthier substitutes (fruits namely berries, avocado, olive oil and coconut oil). You should have flawless skin as a result.

tarana-burk-996x515.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:

God forbid she sneezes, Muslim across the world will think the trumpet for the end of the world has been blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts