Somali singers requiring second jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awale is Djiboutian. Why would any country accept his refugee status unless he got in with Somali passport.

In any case, he and Liban are definitely heavy khat chewers. I saw them tearing it up in Nairobi every time in the studio. It was like xoolo grazing season.

Awale is Djiboutian. Why would any country accept his refugee status unless he got in with Somali passport.

In any case, he and Liban are definitely heavy khat chewers. I saw them tearing it up in Nairobi every time in the studio. It was like xoolo grazing season.

Actually Djiboutians have a higher refugee recognition rate than those from Somalia in Canada (77% compared to 66%)

http://ccrweb.ca/sites/ccrweb.ca/files/2014table2.2.xlsx

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I have enough dambi on my shoulders...I'm in transition to being a more holier man..I'm turning into the @the_screw where I'm constantly chastising people :banderas:

Why would I get dambi for talking about someone's occupation? lol

Hodan is sexy af. Maybe she used to drink, but I think she may have gotten a bit religious lately due to her trips to Mogadishu(from watching her vids).

I'm a bit sad she decided wearing the hijab, she could have been the face of a progressive Somali women.

Hodan is sexy af. Maybe she used to drink, but I think she may have gotten a bit religious lately due to her trips to Mogadishu(from watching her vids).

I'm a bit sad she decided wearing the hijab, she could have been the face of a progressive Somali women.

She had to since she thinks homosexuality and two same sex partners raising a family is "OK"

She thought she needed a balance.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somali singers make no money this days accept view of them because there is no music industry who controls, concerts, events,etc, which Artist get good money. No copyright.
Copy to copy. That is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending