Somali shop owner burned alive by xenophobic mob in south africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The Zulus was enslaved,colonized,raped,subjugated by apartheid, exploited, natural resources looted by the white man but you’ll never hear the Zulus say shit to their Afrikaner masters (White South Africans). Zulus only go after the other ethnic minorities.

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
African leaders are so fkn useless. South Africans are able to conduct their business undisturbed in other countries...why?? Money talks, if their businesses were affected the SA government would do something about it. But these leaders are semi-retarded, can’t even do one thing right :snoop:

African leaders are so fkn useless. South Africans are able to conduct their business undisturbed in other countries...why?? Money talks, if their businesses were affected the SA government would do something about it. But these leaders are semi-retarded, can’t even do one thing right :snoop:
Calling South African leaders "retarded" is an insults to people with mental deficiencies wallahi

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think this is more like a organized gang type of shit. Nobody is being held accountable nor these killing are stopping.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
AUN AUN AUN AUN

There is no way you can convince me Somalis are related to these overly dunce creatures.

It’s targeted towards Somalis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking xoolos what other community do you see doing this especially one that is targeted. What type of subhuman rejects one of their own who is desperate and tells them to resort to prostitution? Wallahi I’m lost for words we are our own worst enemy. Worst part is the people who are acting like this will also inevitably become victims. Only allah can help us at this point. We’re so fucking low iq. Even madows who are known for killing each other aren’t this heartless:pacspit:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending