Somali shop owner burned alive by xenophobic mob in south africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs man I’m tired of hearing of Somalis getting killed by these savages everyday. They need to pack up and leave to a more civilised country like Rwanda where they can conduct their business in peace. The fact that our people are facing persecution in foreign lands as they can’t operate businesses in their own homeland is testament to how we’ve failed as a people. Africa is big and I’m sure they can move to a more welcoming country. It’s not worth it to stay behind because of your business and lose your life over it. When you see how South Africans speak about Somalis on social media it shows it not about money but it’s solely because there Somali. AUN to the victims

Ffs man I’m tired of hearing of Somalis getting killed by these savages everyday. They need to pack up and leave to a more civilised country like Rwanda where they can conduct their business in peace. The fact that our people are facing persecution in foreign lands as they can’t operate businesses in their own homeland is testament to how we’ve failed as a people. Africa is big and I’m sure they can move to a more welcoming country. It’s not worth it to stay behind because of your business and lose your life over it. When you see how South Africans speak about Somalis on social media it shows it not about money but it’s solely because there Somali. AUN to the victims
They’re awful to the core, I can’t name any other country in Africa or the world where Somalis are victims of this many xenophobic attacks

The BLM crew won’t make a peep about this whilst protesting for the same madows who kill and rob our people. Laakin they’ll turn around and act like Somalis are the problem. Also for those fucking qabiliste retards this is the future of Somalis if we don’t get our country back on its feet. Bantus across the continent and the xabash next door harbour an irrational hatred for us but these people are content as long as some illiterate retard from their clan makes a quick buck. These xoolo get attacked by minority Caadans in their own country to this day but don’t fight back, the other day I saw a video of their police officers getting beaten up by the whites. Somalis should just leave. Inshallah that country and its people get what they deserve. They brag about SA being great as if every valuable thing about the country isn’t Cadaan owned.

They’re awful to the core, I can’t name any other country in Africa or the world where Somalis are victims of this many xenophobic attacks
Walaal this thing will be a reoccurring trend soon enough even Nigerians in Abuja who have never met Somalis hold contempt for us. These types of attacks will keep increasing and we will be helpless to stop it till we build a country and stop playing clash of clans

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The white man took over their land and committed all sorts of crimes against them
This is what white people have done for south africans
31649567-johannesburg-south-africa-may-31-2013-view-from-the-carlton-centre-50th-floor-top-of-...jpg
051f77b3f216b15d3f095c88785fa22d.jpg
95980606-skyline-aerial-view-of-skyscrapers-in-business-district-of-johannesburg-architecture-...jpg

They own all of that whilst the Madows reside in crime infested slums. The whites regularly attack the madows and the decades of discrimination and prejudice can’t be forgotten by a few buildings which don’t benefit the average meadow.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN, Somalis gotta move their businesses out of this country, they gotta be the dumbest Africans on the continent as the last to leave colonialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending