Somali Says She Will NEVER Identify As Black While Not Living In Her Homeland

Mota is around 6-10% Eurasian, don't know about Dinka but apparently they do show some Eurasian affinities.I have a Jamaican friend who is only 10% Euro/Jewish and he plots near South Sudanese on Global PCA plots which is pretty interesting
Mota is higher, its like 20% Eurasian like, Dinka is around 10

notbad-basketball.gif

I wanted us to be 100% SSA

:mjcry:

Some of us just want to identify as Somali. Why is it such a difficult concept for you lot to grasp?
The opinions on this site regarding racial identity seems to have changed a bit/become more divided. I remember years back the vast majority of the users would've agreed with the girl in the video.

King777

Majerteenian
Niggas that are dark as hell in real life downvoting my post, you black whether you like it or not

Lebron James Basketball GIF by NBA
Xoogster is not consistent nigga one time he is pro black identifier the next he is borderline white supremacist.
I feel like his brain is underdeveloped like 12 years old boy who change his mind constantly

View attachment 239443

I wanted us to be 100% SSA

:mjcry:
On the other hand, you probably have some very very distant Iberomaurusian ancestors (cro-magnoid prehistoric gigachads). That is badass. It might even have come from the 2-meter-tall robust Kiffians (the image is shown below, they were Early Holocene Niger people who are related to Iberomaurusians. Craniometric studies place them beside the IBMs. While there is a hypothesis basically saying the earliest ancestors of Nilotes came from central rather than east Africa).
What? I thought Mota is a local-Horn component with no West Eurasian ancestry. Or are you talking about general OOA ancestry? I recall seeing a chart categorizing modern Ari Blacksmith as something 15% West Eurasian though. Don't know how this is related to Mota since Aris are not pure Mota.

Attachments

• 1665135783106.png
    1665135783106.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Xoogster is not consistent nigga one time he is pro black identifier the next he is borderline white supremacist.
I feel like his brain is underdeveloped like 12 years old boy who change his mind constantly
Good for him. Life is about constant growth, especially as a teen. I always knew he was a kid. So far, he is becoming more mature compared to some of the 25+.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don't understand why any Somali would call themselves black, makes obsoletely no sense, even the slaves would try to keep their identity and probably had some of the other older slaves tell them it don't matter if you are Fulani, Yoruba, Wolof, yous a nigga here lol, this is what this video sounds.

But the problem is we are not living in those times, I am Somali end off

No benefit comes from saying this cringe shit in the west

Just say you black like Ethiopians do and move on
Cowardice
Keypoints:

1. Race is nothing but a social construct.

2. Not all black peoples are the same. Khoisan differs to that of a Bantu and a Nilotic is different to a Madow from the Sahel. Their cultures, ethnicities and languages are completely different. Hence, why do Somalis act like itโ€™s them vs the rest of Subsaharan Africans with regards to being โ€˜differentโ€™. It reeks of ignorance and self-centeredness.

3. Using deen to differentiate yourself from other madows is ridiculously ignorant. Hausas, half of Yorubas, Malis, Gaboon and the list goes on are all Muslim Bantu/Sahel countries/ Ethnic groups

4. Iโ€™m all for Somalis not wanting to be called black, I get that we have our own traditions and our ancestors have always identified with their deen, tribe and then ethnicity. But that is the case for all black peoples.

5. Comparing yourself to Tamils as a way to suggest that Somalis shouldnโ€™t call themselves as black is rather silly. Somalis are indeed 60% Subsaharan African. That is a fact. We have more โ€˜blackโ€™ blood than we do West Asian.

6. Going back to my original point. Blackness, whiteness ect doesnโ€™t really exist outside of todayโ€™s modern current climate and in the West, we are seen as such.

7. If you want to reject being black as you simply want to call yourself by what your ancestors did. Then I get it. But what I donโ€™t get is the whole weโ€™re different to other black people shtick we have going on. Other madow groups have been Muslim for centuries as well. Also, all black groups are rather different to each other. Africa is made up of Nilotic peoples, Bantus, Khoisan, Sahel people and Cushite. What makes it laughable is that we are a mixed peoples whose ancestors were rather similar to Nilotic people. Therefore, by every metric 60% of our DNA is without doubt seen as black by Somalis and non Somalis alike.
Bunch of false statements in this paragraph.
Somalis as a whole are different in so many ways from other Africans. And no one denied that there are other African Groups who are Muslim, but to say Somalis are exactly the same considering Genetics, Cultural Pastorilism and Being Hamites is rubbish propaganda. The Black identity should actually belong to African American Americans descendants of Slaves, as they not only lost their religion and unique cultures but also their native names. And frankly it delegitimizes their claim to reparations.

Trending

Latest posts