Somali salafis

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
So we should just stand by while the assassinate the character of the prophet? Sorry but that would make us munafiqs which is worse than a kuffar
The prophet (saw) stood by as the people of quraysh slandered him as did his followers at the time, Allah quides whom he wills, arguments like this do nothing as in the end no one is going to change their mind, both parties on here seem firm in their belief please just leave him be.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The prophet (saw) stood by as the people of quraysh slandered him as did his followers at the time, Allah quides whom he wills, arguments like this do nothing as in the end no one is going to change their mind, both parties on here seem firm in their belief, please just leave him be.
I suggest you watch this video

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
I suggest you watch this video
I understand, but my point still stands he seems firm in his belief that Islam is false and the prophet (saw) is evil vise versa to the Muslims on here, so barking at each other like this isnt gonna do anything.
please sister let’s just rest, Allah (swt) willl deal with people who slander the prophet (saw) in the hereafter. :)

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I understand, but my point still stands he seems firm in his belief that Islam is false and the prophet (saw) is evil bise versa to the Muslims on here, so barking at each other like this isnt gonna do anything.
please sister let’s just rest, Inshallah Allah (swt) willl deal with people who slander the prophet (saw) in the hereafter. :)
Sister no one is barking. If everythings leave it to Allah then sharia wouldnt exist and muslims would be in a state of shambles. Defending the prophet is an obligation not barking. Your point is not derived from sharia so I am afraid I won’t listen to you. Besides where is your zeal for the prophet? The deen?

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
Sister no one is barking. If everythings leave it to Allah then sharia wouldnt exist and muslims would be in a state of shambles. Defending the prophet is an obligation not barking. Your point is not derived from sharia so I am afraid I won’t listen to you. Besides where is your zeal for the prophet? The deen?
“Barking” was just a metaphor to describe not just you but everyone else on here arguing like the ina-climi brother, please listen to me i argued a lot with apostates as well, but I’ve come to learn that it does nothing and regardless multiple other users on here argued with him and the conversation came to an end until someone sparked it back up again to which he didn’t reply let’s just pray he returns back to the deen and move on 🙏🏽

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The full-body veil was adopted recently. Before the 90s, women with niqab and jilbab were harassed by the state and general public.
By the Siad barre government, this was one of the main reasons for the somali qabiils revolting because we are essentially an ultra islamic society historically. Before Siad barre and the forced westernisation phenomenon, women of somalia donned the hijab and niqab. Dont let photos of capitals mislead you.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
“Barking” was just a metaphor to describe not just you but everyone else on here arguing like the ina-climi brother, please listen to me i argued a lot with apostates as well, but I’ve come to learn that it does nothing and regardless multiple other users on here argued with him and the conversation came to an end until someone sparked it back up again to which he didn’t reply let’s just pray he returns back to the deen and move on 🙏🏽
I agree with you on the point that these kaffirs cannot be swayed and that the muslims here are not as educated refute their lies and slander. Anyone who spews anti-islamic rhetoric here should receive a swift ban. But lukewarm muslims are doing us a disservice. Slandering the prophet is not free speech.

By the Siad barre government, this was one of the main reasons for the somali qabiils revolting because we are essentially an ultra islamic society historically. Before Siad barre and the forced westernisation phenomenon, women of somalia donned the hijab and niqab. Dont let photos of capitals mislead you.
In any case, this phenomenon of “Westernization” only occurred in Mogadishu, because it is the capital of the country, and it is the only one that owns almost everything, unlike other regions.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
In any case, this phenomenon of “Westernization” only occurred in Mogadishu, because it is the capital of the country, and it is the only one that owns almost everything, unlike other regions.
Im tired of this remove the “hijab to be happy and prosperous” propaganda when most women islamic countries were being forced and coerced to by their colonial masters. Women should not be forced to observe hijab but where do we draw the line? Who dictates what we wear? Are humans oppressed for not being allowed to walk out naked then?

There was no niqab and hijab in rural areas, they wore guntiino and only married women covered their hair and wore gambo.

And Siad Barre was right to crack down on Islamists that brought a foreign political ideology to Somalia

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
There was no niqab and hijab in rural areas, they wore guntiino and only married women covered their hair and wore gambo.

And Siad Barre was right to crack down on Islamists that brought a foreign political ideology to Somalia
No such thing as Islamists. Please stop using Islamophobic terminology and rhetoric. Im gonna have to assume you are a murtad or a lukewarm muslim by the way you are talking. Im sure the women in rural areas wore the hijab. @محمود فارح Tell him. My great great grandmother was covered from head to toe and my grandma wore the hijab. Also f*ck siad barre may he rot in hell for what he has done going against Allah’s orders and forcing the muslims to do nifaq.

No such thing as Islamists. Please stop using Islamophobic terminology and rhetoric. Im gonna have to assume you are a murtad or a lukewarm muslim by the way you are talking. Im sure the women in rural areas wore the hijab. @محمود فارح Tell him. My great great grandmother was covered from head to toe and my grandma wore the hijab. Also f*ck siad barre may he rot in hell for what he has done going against Allah’s orders and forcing the muslims to do nifaq.
I am a Muslim, and I'm sharing some well known facts that you can ask your older relatives. Pre-colonial and pre-civil war Somalia did not observe the full hijab.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I am a Muslim, and I'm sharing some well known facts that you can ask your older relatives. Pre-colonial and pre-civil war Somalia did not observe the full hijab.
You say you are a muslim yet you are supporting this kaffir siad barre that spread kufr and corruption and executed religious sheikhs who spoke out? All the women on tuulo majority of them observed the hijab Im not saying there wasnt any women who did or that they should be forced to. Maybe you dont come from a religious family due to colonialism influence but dont pin it on the rest of us

You say you are a muslim yet you are supporting this kaffir siad barre that spread kufr and corruption and executed religious sheikhs who spoke out? All the women on tuulo majority of them observed the hijab Im not saying there wasnt any women who did or that they should be forced to. Maybe you dont come from a religious family due to colonialism influence but dont pin it on the rest of us
We're all imperfect, we make mistakes.

have a nice day!

The hijab has been with us for a long time. The nonsense of Siad Barre's period and that people were "Western" is a lie. My father's family were Bedouins who lived in the north, and he told me that people were very conservative. One region of the country would not change that fact

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The hijab has been with us for a long time. The nonsense of Siad Barre's period and that people were "Western" is a lie. My father's family were Bedouins who lived in the north, and he told me that people were very conservative. One region of the country would not change that fact

Well majority of us wear the hijab in the west and all of us in Somalia. The victors write history all you murtads and lukewarm muslims can cry about it
The Simpsons Lol GIF

The full-body veil was adopted recently. Before the 90s, women with niqab and jilbab were harassed by the state and general public.
the niqab WAS known in Somalia long before siyad barre was even born and of course LONG before the 90's.

here you have chinese accounts mentioning how women dressed outside in the 1400s in Muqdisho.

1714334594389.png

1714334644807.png

here you have muslim women of ours wearing it in 1910 and 1968 respectively. Blotted out the faces due to possible tasweer.
1714334718849.png

1714334727049.png

those saying the (what is commonly perceived as) Hijab, Niqab or Burka were not known with the somalis or are not from islam are either ignorant or just hate islam and muslim women.

we will continue to follow the law of our Lord and the sunnah of our Messenger

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

Trending

Latest posts