Somali runner Mustafa Mahamuud 🇸🇴🇳🇱 is the 2022 Dutch National Champ

Those East African genes of being tall and having long legs and a light frame really did help him

You know how Kenyans and Ethiopians are known for long distance runners, Somalia could also win big at tournaments like this had we have the right equipment and facilities to train our people

He was 2022 Dutch Champion, inshallah he will be competiting in the European and World stage

Imma need to see more Faraxs using their height in sports like basketball etc to make our country well known - just saying

🤷

https://emojipedia.org/person-shrugging/

not to mention his fine 🤭😍

310768275_459119942688328_829052099467108628_n.jpg
333901176_1243049746586642_3868108167884843246_n.jpg

He looks more African American than Somali to me

Edit: I had a look at his instagram and he's starting to look more Somali to me. I don't know if it's because of his body but seeing a jacked Somali is throwing me off.

He looks more African American than Somali to me

Edit: I had a look at his instagram and he's starting to look more Somali to me. I don't know if it's because of his body but seeing a jacked Somali is throwing me off.
This guy looks 100% Somali

Wallah im convinced you weirdos who say this think all Somalis look like captain phillip...

I cant tell you how many of yall say this to non hijabi Somali girls that they look "ethiopian or american" 💀

Its funny because yall say this to good looking Somalis as well, are we suppose to be ugly?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This guy looks 100% Somali

Wallah im convinced you weirdos who say this think all Somalis look like captain phillip...

I cant tell you how many of yall say this to non hijabi Somali girls that they look "ethiopian or american" 💀

Its funny because yall say this to good looking Somalis as well, are we suppose to be ugly?
these self hating youth piss me off, ethiopian are dwarves he's shaming this young man

They're capping if they're saying that genuinely. Any farax saying that is busy with the skukaansi
It's easy to tell if a girl is Somali if she isn't mixed