SOMALI receives HARSH backlash for saying that SOMALIS in the west shouldn’t forget about SOMALIA

Several users are mentally colonized in this thread which explains why they call their home-country a shit-hole.

Imagine hating yourself that much, just a few steps before suicide.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Let's be honest folks. Somalia is a shithole and it would never recover. The zoo animals will still be killing and arguing with each other over qabiil.

Stay in your host nations and develop from there.

I'm proud to be Canadian, it's my country.
Sxb you know I always will support u but this one ain't it :francis:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
DONT MAKE PUNCH AYUBI :(
71A3ErXN7fL._SS500_.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Sxb you know I always will support u but this one ain't it :francis:
Shmurda it won't be long when these Canadians will tell them to f*ck off to Somalia
He might be reer henny on paper despite living under the illusions
He is still a lugo baasto

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Let's be honest folks. Somalia is a shithole and it would never recover. The zoo animals will still be killing and arguing with each other over qabiil.

Yh right you won't be playing hockey when they deport yo azz to garacad

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I feel like the SOMALI DIASPORA can feel TORN between SOMALIA and the WEST :(
They are confused the like non binary gender fluid queers , they are no different from those with identity crisis hence I am not even suprised whenever a somali westerner identifies as black arab muslim attaching their host nation

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I would relate if I was from an occupied Southern town too, but im from Puntland alhamdullilah.
You're a dusty azz from shitehole Somalia there's no differences of distinction quit the babbling and ing
The rest of the world see you as third world marauders

Puntland kulaha keep your dusty tuulo to yourself sxb

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Several users are mentally colonized in this thread which explains why they call their home-country a shit-hole.

Imagine hating yourself that much, just a few steps before suicide.
Wether it's a shitehole or not they come from that particular shitehole
Instead of attaching and clinging on to your host nation's identity

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Notice how they are all Xalimos, their self hatred is wreacking
Females have no qabil or lineage so it is never there responsibility to fix or improve anything it’s a mans job, it’s always the men of every culture that is always talking about there country and how to improve it. The reality is they wouldn’t even want somalia to improve because that would mean actually living in a majority Muslim country were u would be lead by the Quran which most of them don’t want to because they prefer gaalonimo while masquerading as a Muslim :manny:

When I heard of people dying because of clan fighting plus terrorist attacks I kind of understand them. You can't help people who don't wanna help themselves.

:francis:
Didn't expect less from an ayrab bootyclapper

Trending