SOMALI receives HARSH backlash for saying that SOMALIS in the west shouldn’t forget about SOMALIA

Let's be honest folks. Somalia is a shithole and it would never recover. The zoo animals will still be killing and arguing with each other over qabiil.

Stay in your host nations and develop from there.

I'm proud to be Canadian, it's my country.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Let's be honest folks. Somalia is a shithole and it would never recover. The zoo animals will still be killing and arguing with each other over qabiil.

DONT MAKE ME CRY AYUBI :(
71A3ErXN7fL._SS500_.jpg

I have no attachment to Somalia. I am raised on these Iles. Rule Britannia.

But seriously imagine getting mad at someone who's entire life ideology and culture is developed in the west. A Somali Chinese would certainly eat bats.

?????

Professional Attention Provider
100% I plan to go back, I’ve never believed this “I’m a XYZ citizen” it scares me that eventually my grandchildren will identify as non-Somali.
That is cultural cuckoldry so hell no, idc how shitty Somalia is thats MY shitty country!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Kkkkk shout out g herbo
Majority of diaspora Mali’s ain’t going nowhere near Somalia they don’t know shit about it and they’ll just get ridiculed and evil eyed

On a separate note, I went to Portland recently and they got a decent Russian population. I was sitting next to russians at makhiad and was in awe how this family eating acted
Everyone obeyed the man, and he said we will not eat until all our hands washed and everyone looked at him like he was a king kkk
Wlhi old faraaxs command 0 respect from their wives this why imma teach my wife day 1 I run shit :denzelnigga:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
100% I plan to go back, I’ve never believed this “I’m a XYZ citizen” it scares me that eventually my grandchildren will identify as non-Somali.
That is cultural cuckoldry so hell no, idc how shitty Somalia is thats MY shitty country!
WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON MOVING BACK?

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Kkkkk shout out g herbo
Majority of diaspora Mali’s ain’t going nowhere near Somalia they don’t know shit about it and they’ll just get ridiculed and evil eyed

On a separate note, I went to Portland recently and they got a decent Russian population. I was sitting next to russians at makhiad and was in awe how this family eating acted
Everyone obeyed the man, and he said we will not eat until all our hands washed and everyone looked at him like he was a king kkk
Wlhi old faraaxs command 0 respect from their wives this why imma teach my wife day 1 I run shit :denzelnigga:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

With that mentality change will be hard.

Exodus

Alienist
None of us are ever going back, why would we? Somalis in the diaspora are living far better than Somalis in Somalia.

All we can really do is earn money wherever we are, and try to aid the development back home. But I have doubts about whether Somalia will be liveable.