Somali real estate developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm home sick with an awful cold. Pray for me y'all! As I was lying in bed and lurking over at LSA I came across this gem in a post about how Asians become and stay wealthy.

"You're wondering all of the same things I'm wondering, and have been wondering! I want to be a business owner bad, but it seems easier for them than me and I was born here. I'm 2 steps away from asking my grandmother to give me a business loan for a little kick back from my business and no high interest. She's a mean little lady but as long as I get ahead I guess. I've had trouble finding loopholes and breaks from the state and stuff. Idk what it is I'm not doing.

The Somali man who sold my mom her car told me he bought an apartment building in college and rented it out to students, he paid for his education and home that way. Said, "I never wanted for shit!" lmao.

The way abowe macaan just casually gathered this AA girl with that line!!!:siilaanyolaugh:

My jaw dropped, I'm like how did you afford that? and if it was cheap because it was falling apart how did you get the money to get it up to code to rent out? How tf are they doing this? Are they just very creative? I need answers!

eta: I get a fire in my soul that drives me when I see a 14 year old Chinese girl with a vintage Chanel bag worth more than my entire wardrobe. lol"

Yaaaaas! Let's give it up for OUR Somali brother! A positive story about our brothers! Inshallah I'm going to save up my ayuuto money and convince some family members to do the same and go in on a property together.
:noneck::siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have no idea who the Somali man in this smile is :siilaanyosmile: but mashallah abti wa qatar IYO qurluxow. You can tell he was a problem when he was younger.
Hes family. Habar jeclo Aaden madoobe :icon e biggrin: my teeth are exactly the same :icon e biggrin: @Duke of Bohols family have toffee stain teeth.

Hes family. Habar jeclo Aaden madoobe :icon e biggrin: my teeth are exactly the same :icon e biggrin: @Duke of Bohols family have toffee stain teeth.

Don't know much about Somali qabils wasn't raised as such. BUT thank you for telling me Aden Madoobe is a tribe not a person. All this time I thought these Scarborough people were referring to venerated community figure. Lmao.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Don't know much about Somali qabils wasn't raised as such. BUT thank you for telling me Aden Madoobe is a tribe not a person. All this time I thought these Scarborough people were referring to venerated community figure. Lmao.
You know aaden madobes that live in Scarborough?

You know aaden madobes that live in Scarborough?

I heard them talking about it/what I thought was him. I'm loose acquaintances with Scarborough issaqs I don't ask them for their subtribe. Since I'm not Isaaq they may think me a tribalist if I do. I have Somalis I know for 10+ years and I've never asked what they are and visa versa.

This post is NOT ABOUT QABIL it's about OUR SUCCESSFUL AND ENTERPRISING BROTHER!

I want to put a flower necklace around his neck like in film Hindi.

I heard them talking about it/what I thought was him. I'm loose acquaintances with Scarborough issaqs I don't ask them for their subtribe. Since I'm not Isaaq they may think me a tribalist if I do. I have Somalis I know for 10+ years and I've never asked what they are and visa versa.

This post is NOT ABOUT QABIL it's about OUR SUCCESSFUL AND ENTERPRISING BROTHER!

I want to put a flower necklace around his neck like in film Hindi.

Why do bare isaaqs live in Scarborough? I've noticed it for a while now. Even Djbouti people are huddled up in Scarborough.

My hood was a mix tbh between daroods, hawiyes, isaaqs, midgaans/madhibaans, rahanweyne, and dir.

Why do bare isaaqs live in Scarborough? I've noticed it for a while now. Even Djbouti people are huddled up in Scarborough.

My hood was a mix tbh between daroods, hawiyes, isaaqs, midgaans/madhibaans, and dir.

No derailing brother! This post inshallah is to celebrate this brother and to come up with some money making/entrepreneurial ideas so we don't get left behind. I SEETHE whenever I'm in fairview mall and the rich Asians are buying up 300$+ tshirts in bulk.

I have a friend that bought a condo a few years back and rented it out while living with his parents. This was before real estate prices skyrocketed. :wow:

If only I was born 5 years earlier :jcoleno:

I want more Somalis like these two sisters I follow.

http://instagram.com/theyusufs

They are living lavish with 5000$ bags, beautiful homes, envious family vacations and happy children! We need for this to be normalized in the Somali community. The Jewish community came to Canada after the WW2 as refugees, with no established diasporic community or capital. And due to insituational completeness, entrepreneurship and ingenuity in a few generations they've become some of the most well off individuals in Canada. Goals af.

This is done through Riba and leveraging which is haram, you don't need any creativity for this whatsoever just the deposit to get the house on a mortgage then let others pay it off through rent whilst recouping some depending how smart you are.

It looks all easy on the surface but there is a lot of high risks involved outside of booking a first class ticket to hell, as the landlord you are responsible to fix everything that is broken and it takes a single party gone wrong or a wrong tenant to trash the whole place and your life away.

The laws are more on the tenant side then you! so if the tenant hasn't paid evicting them is a major hassle and a costly affair, not to forget all the tax/insurance and the rest of the malarky, you can very easily end up bankrupt without deep pockets

Read and reflect very carefully upon what @LarryThePuntite said, your whole mind set is wrong, the likes of you become either broke or go into some form of prostitution if not driven to suicide, your love for this world and your obsession with materialism is poisonously destructive.

I used to babysit my neighbours kids growing up. Manshallah good Ethiopian family (harari). My neighbour saved up and bought two convenience stores. He's run one and his wife another. Within the two years I was babysitting his daughters he made enough money to buy a 500, 000 k+ house in cash. I ran into him at a wedding a couple years ago. He said he and his wife no longer run the convenience stores, they have employees now. And he bought a strip mall and rents out the buisness properties in it!!!! This man came to Canada the same years as my parents! :jcoleno:

I want more Somalis like these two sisters I follow.

http://instagram.com/theyusufs

They are living lavish with 5000$ bags, beautiful homes, envious family vacations and happy children! We need for this to be normalized in the Somali community. The Jewish community came to Canada after the WW2 as refugees, with no established diasporic community or capital. And due to insituational completeness, entrepreneurship and ingenuity in a few generations they've become some of the most well off individuals in Canada. Goals af.

It will be at least 50-70 years for Somalis to become successful. Somalis in Canada only been here since the early 90s and are dealing with the issues the other communities faced when they first came.

There's too much fuckery with Somalis, it will take a while until the duulis are removed from the community. They sit in coffee shops instead of finding ways to create businesses. 40 to 50 odeyaal deep in Tim Hortons akhaas! The Somali youth are even worser.

Somali youth start from scratch, whereas the other groups you mentioned been here since the 40s and 50s so they were able to establish businesses and create opportunities.

This is done through Riba and leveraging which is haram, you don't need any creativity for this whatsoever just the deposit to get the house on a mortgage then let others pay it off through rent whilst recouping some depending how smart you are.

It looks all easy on the surface but there is a lot of high risks involved outside of booking a first class ticket to hell, as the landlord you are responsible to fix everything that is broken and it takes a single party gone wrong or a wrong tenant to trash the whole place and your life away.

The laws are more on the tenant side then you! so if the tenant hasn't paid evicting them is a major hassle and a costly affair, not to forget all the tax/insurance and the rest of the malarky, you can very easily end up bankrupt without deep pockets

Read and reflect very carefully upon what @LarryThePuntite said, your whole mind set is wrong, the likes of you become either broke or go into some form of prostitution if not driven to suicide, your love for this world and your obsession with materialism is poisonously destructive.

I've read your posts on here many a times your anti-woman and a hateful misogynist. You couldn't even make it to through this post without insulting me in gendered language.

ETA: Somalis love to use the deen to keep other Somalis from bettering themselves. Try to persuade you not to take out student loans or buy homes because of riba. Other Muslims communities seem to understand riba is par for the course in such circumstances. To lift oneself out poverty and to improve one's life trajectory.

It will be at least 50-70 years for Somalis to become successful. Somalis in Canada only been here since the early 90s and are dealing with the issues the other communities faced when they first came.

There's too much fuckery with Somalis, it will take a while until the duulis are removed from the community. They sit in coffee shops instead of finding ways to create businesses. 40 to 50 odeyaal deep in Tim Hortons akhaas! The Somali youth are even worser.

Somali youth start from scratch, whereas the other groups you mentioned been here since the 40s and 50s so they were able to establish businesses and create opportunities.

I said the Jewish community build its Social capital and wealth in several generations. It's been a while since WW2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending