Somali real estate developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I want more Somalis like these two sisters I follow.

http://instagram.com/theyusufs

They are living lavish with 5000$ bags, beautiful homes, envious family vacations and happy children! We need for this to be normalized in the Somali community. The Jewish community came to Canada after the WW2 as refugees, with no established diasporic community or capital. And due to insituational completeness, entrepreneurship and ingenuity in a few generations they've become some of the most well off individuals in Canada. Goals af.
They had education. Ever noticed the disproportionate amount of intellectuals in their community? They keep their wealth in their communities and have always been involved in banking and finance hence the greedy and cheap Jew stereotype.

Gambar

VIP
It will be at least 50-70 years for Somalis to become successful. Somalis in Canada only been here since the early 90s and are dealing with the issues the other communities faced when they first came.

There's too much fuckery with Somalis, it will take a while until the duulis are removed from the community. They sit in coffee shops instead of finding ways to create businesses. 40 to 50 odeyaal deep in Tim Hortons akhaas! The Somali youth are even worser.

Somali youth start from scratch, whereas the other groups you mentioned been here since the 40s and 50s so they were able to establish businesses and create opportunities.
Somalis have been in Canada since the early 80s.

I've read your posts on here many a times your anti-woman and a hateful misogynist. You couldn't even make it to through this post without insulting me in gendered language.

ETA: Somalis love to use the deen to keep other Somalis from bettering themselves. Try to persuade you not to take out student loans or buy homes because of riba. Other Muslims communities seem to understand riba is par for the course in such circumstances. To lift oneself out poverty and to improve one's life trajectory.

I have been called a misadrist too on here rest assured, in fact I lay all the problems on man not women, that's if your claim of reading my posts were honest, because I repeat this often.

No one was talking about student loans or buying a home you want to live in with your family, there is a difference of opinion on those but there no difference of opinion buying a property on riba with the intention not to live in it but make a profit on it and I presented the cold facts of the high risks involved which has burned a lot of people.

You should try to address my points rather then resort to emotional wailing, the fact that you think a chanel bag worth several thousands (had to google it) is a great thing! like @LarryThePuntite already pointed out shows how feeble minded you are.

You will never grow wealthy/rich spending that kind of money on useless stuff, your trying to put the cart before the horse, you haven't even developed the right mind-set to have which is great financial disciplines e.g. saving and not wasting money on any liabilities.

I have been called a misadrist too on here rest assured, in fact I lay all the problems on man not women, that's if your claim of reading my posts were honest, because I repeat this often.

No one was talking about student loans or buying a home you want to live in with your family, there is a difference of opinion on those but there no difference of opinion buying a property on riba with the intention not to live in it but make a profit on it and I presented the cold facts of the high risks involved which has burned a lot of people.

You should try to address my points rather then resort to emotional wailing, the fact that you think a chanel bag worth several thousands (had to google it) is a great thing! like @LarryThePuntite already pointed out shows how feeble minded you are.

You will never grow wealthy/rich spending that kind of money on useless stuff, your trying to put the cart before the horse, you haven't even developed the right mind-set to have which is great financial disciplines e.g. saving and not wasting money on any liabilities.

Oh look more gendered language and mansplaining. Isn't there a post about misgenation and/or meher you need to shouting down with talk of cuckolding? I don't want to monopolize your precious time.

200_s.gif

In the words of my Shero I'm reclaiming my time and my post. Back to positivity.

They are living lavish with 5000$ bags, beautiful homes, envious family vacations and happy children! We need for this to be normalized in the Somali community. The Jewish community came to Canada after the WW2 as refugees, with no established diasporic community or capital. And due to insituational completeness, entrepreneurship and ingenuity in a few generations they've become some of the most well off individuals in Canada. Goals af.

$5000 bag ah? Only for it to be out of style the next season. I definently don't want to see the Keeping up with the Kenadiid's mentality take over the Somali community though I know it's already there to a certain extent.

5000 that could've been spent on something that will increase in value goes to a bag that will inevitably go out of style

Unless they show me a how they got that money, I ain't taking those bags seriously

$5000 bag ah? Only for it to be out of style the next season. I definently don't want to see the Keeping up with the Kenadiid's mentality take over the Somali community though I know it's already there to a certain extent.

Chanel does not depreciate at the rate of say LV.

If you check resale sites like Poshmark (a personal fave) Chanel Boy bags are going for 4K-6k.

https://poshmark.com/search?query=Chanel+boy+bag&department=Women&ac=true

ETA--bags under 1000 are replicas. It says so in the fine print.

A boy bag is def out of my prefered rage but a Chanel WOC isn't necessarily. I like nice things I won't be shamed for it. I work hard and I can do whatever I wish with my money. Some salafists/uber religious folks on here who probably live the Hasidic Jew Section-8 lifestyle may think I'm a shallow person for it. *kanye shrug*

PS. What a lot of girls won't tell you is they resale items within 6m-1 yr and buy pre-owned. My LV speedy and neverfull were bought via Poshmark!

Status
Not open for further replies.