I want to compare which diasporan got the sauce and drip in terms of rapping

Is it Reer UK

Reer Hennessy

Reer Murica
Reer Scandinavia

Post some bangers kkkkkkk

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Mandem got the mansion and the private helicopter don't forget the lambos too :wow:

Canada runs this shit wallahi

I’m sorry but no one beats daddy K’naan the goat the king he was very talented as well was able to play many instruments and was a great lyricist and a great icon for a while... at least he’s not the modern Somali rapers that rap about mollies and shanking people music can play a big role in society as shown with the African Americans

1602954366824.jpeg

Ain't that the nigga that false claims cp and older heads pressed him for that :lolbron:
I wouldn’t know bro I’m not frm Cbus but that sounds like how ZR claims Cedar but he’s really from Northeast/1808 and how Lil mo got beat up by the top shooter for Cedar.

Ain't that the nigga that false claims cp and older heads pressed him for that :lolbron:
He did live at Capital Park at one point but never banged shit. The reason he got pressed was because He was from my old hood Wedgewood Village where it’s mostly Somali Bantu and some Somalis. They were beefing with CP faarax’s over some petty money beef (some faaraxs finessed some bantu niggas out of A lot of of money) their was shoot outs between both hoods but nobody died and the Bantu niggas and faarax’s just squashed the beef.

wedgewood village on the westside of Colombus is way worse then CP

Last edited:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Somali females, team Scandi sxb:sass2:
Musti - check out her album called Qoyska
@one she is repping your dusty Burco town, show her some loof.:fittytousand:

Cherrie is classic, if you haven’t heard of her you’re missing out on her soothing voice.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He did live at Capital Park at one point but never banged shit. The reason he got pressed was because He was from my old hood Wedgewood Village where it’s mostly Somali Bantu and some Somalis. They were beefing with CP faarax’s over some petty money beef (some faaraxs finessed some bantu niggas out of A lot of of money) their was shoot outs between both hoods but nobody died and the Bantu niggas and faarax’s just squashed the beef.

wedgewood village on the westside of Colombus is way worse then CP
We got a cbus nigga up in here nice :wow:

Is moe faygo bout it? Last time I was in the city niggas was clowning on him. Northside is pretty fucked up idk if i'd say wedgewood is more on it than cp

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Somali females, team Scandi sxb:stopit:
Imanella - a well known dancer joined late the rap game

Nayaa- make money not friends, great message love this nayaa-thingy pure entertainment her lyrics are mad funny:silanyosmile:

Scandi rappers
Dree low(sweden) is definely one of the Best diaspora rappers and the Best rapper in Scandi!!

Jamaika (Denmark)

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I've included all into playlist,
I may never understand the languages but the beat and rythm is something you can vibe to
Somali Rappers overseas are talented

USA

UK
At least he's gangster rapping

Netherlands

Trending