Somali rapper supporting ex muslims and LGBT...

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I get a ten minute talk daily about how hot hellfire is. It’s 7 times hotter than the oven. It’s a pain indescribable and you suffer like that for eternity.
:damn:
Yes. I don't want that to happen to you:frdfvsb: At least consider Islam. Ask Allah to guide you please. Don't gamble your salvation like that please. I had a dream about jahanaam it's scary and frightening.:mjcry:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I get a ten minute talk daily about how hot hellfire is. It’s 7 times hotter than the oven. It’s an indescribable pain and you suffer like that for eternity. My macalin told me that there are different versions of hell. It’s based on your worst fear.
:damn:
"The fire that the children of Adam ignite is only one seventieth of the fire of Jahannam."
The descriptions in the hadith are so frightening:mjcry:

Why are every degenerate qashin directed to the noble Ethiopians
Why can't you singlehandedly accepted the L

It's your own loss

He said this himself

He claims to be Ethiopian and carries around an Ethiopian bracelet.

He doesn't even look Somali but looks Borama , not our L.

And what do you want a closed minded society that made our people to blind sheeples waiting for their ayraab sheikh to perform the sermons

There are 25 million Somalis , it's stupid for such masses to have the same mindset

You seem to be an atheist.

No people are leaving religion because they realised faith is a manmade textbook to control the masses , just as it were for centuries.
It limits your capacity to percieve things other than what was wrote on religious textbooks , secludes you from reality and completely diminish your free will

In this day and age we are breaking the chains off , setting our minds free especially it's very hard if you've been born to a religion that will swiftly ostracise you or worse case scenario a life threatening situation , it shouldn't be surprising at all, Somalis on the other hand took Islam too seriously and developed a toxic relationship which explains why several people are leaving Islam altogether

Atheists are lost people and atheism is a ticket to hellfire.

Trending

Latest posts