Somali rapper supporting ex muslims and LGBT...

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Unbelievable right. I understand where you’re coming from walaal. The khaniis and murtadiin are shaydaan that need to be eliminated off this Earth. How could he support them! What a betrayal!
:bell:
Ok how about this:

Why do you support him for doing that?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
He’s a decent rapper. There are little to none Somali rappers. What is he doing that’s so wrong? It’s not like he’s drinking alcohol or committing zina. Stop making a big deal out of the smallest things. That’s his opinion. Keep qashining walaal lol.
You are supporting what has been made Haram from Allahs side.

You can convince yourself that what your are doing is liberating. You can support him if you want, but dont make excuses for his actions. "He is not committing zining or drinking alcohol" doesnt justify his support for homosexuals and atheists.

Come back to the ground and see that your views are not the answer to anything. I am listening to his song while writing this, I am not better than you. Its really tacky and a very good rap, I saved it on my Spotify playlist. Don't get me wrong tho, I will never encourage people to support him or his views.

You are supporting what has been made Haram from Allahs side.

You can convince yourself that what your are doing is liberating. You can support him if you want, but dont make excuses for his actions. "He is not committing zining or drinking alcohol" doesnt justify his support for homosexuals and atheists.

Come back to the ground and see that your views are not the answer to anything. I am listening to his song while writing this, I am not better than you. Its really tacky and a very good rap, I saved it on my Spotify playlist. Don't get me wrong tho, I will never encourage people to support him or his views.

And your views are the answer? He made a good song. I like that he states his opinion. Good on him to speak up. It made me want to follow him even more. Many things are haram that you do every day. Don’t get all righteous on me now.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why are Somalis obsessed with gays and lesbians
Who gives a flying f*ck what two consulting adults do in the backdoor .

If you don't like them don't even focus your energy towards them unless you are a bunch of closeted effiminate estrogen big booty bashiirs naclatullahi
This thread itself is suspicious, posting repetitive post not only indicates that you're fond of the topic despite you fuckers are masking as homophobes to secretly be fond of abomination

It's a taboo thing among our people , culture and religion its written in the religious textbooks itself explains the wrath of Soddom and Gomorrah /Qowm Luut, yet our people discuss it 24/7
Khaniis this khaniis that
Obsession is a sign of something extreme

Get a fucking grip bunch of basement dwelling incels

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why are Somalis obsessed with gays and lesbians
Who gives a flying f*ck what two consulting adults do in the backdoor .

If you don't like them don't even focus your energy towards them unless you are a bunch of closeted effiminate estrogen big booty bashiirs naclatullahi
This thread itself is suspicious, posting repetitive post not only indicates that you're fond of the topic despite you fuckers are masking as homophobes to secretly be fond of abomination

It's a taboo thing among our people , culture and religion its written in the religious textbooks itself explains the wrath of Soddom and Gomorrah /Qowm Luut, yet our people discuss it 24/7
Khaniis this khaniis that
Obsession is a sign of something extreme

Get a fucking grip bunch of basement dwelling incels
Didn't read this either :damsel:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Didn't read this either :damsel:
It's a common trait for narrow minded individuals , not surprisingly though your reading comprehensions are appalling even a handicapped person (in a non discriminatory way) , will know that you spew bulaacad

You have OCD and borderline disorder which further explains in depth your obsession with people of differences

Your pea sized brain and tiny braincells are prone to overheating and explosion when seeing someone from the same ethnicity doing activities that aren't accustom to yours , hence you display your bigotry and full arrogance

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It's a common trait for narrow minded individuals , not surprisingly though your reading comprehensions are appalling even a handicapped person (in a non discriminatory way) , will know that you spew bulaacad

You have OCD and borderline disorder which further explains in depth your obsession with people of differences

Your pea sized brain and tiny braincells are prone to overheating and explosion when seeing someone from the same ethnicity doing activities that aren't accustom to yours , hence you display your bigotry and full arrogance

Still didn't read now stop posting shit under my thread :gucciwhat:

Somalis kill themselves over mythical tribes and different sects of mythical Arabian fairy tales.

There is zero love between us, infact there isn't a word with such a strong connotation in the whole Somali language.​

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Still didn't read now stop posting shit under my thread :gucciwhat:
Wow did I touch a nerve already , you seem to be agitated and triggered simultaneously , well well never knew the OP would be oversensitive about certain comment in a rapid pace despite not saying anything unfortunate

Pathetic idiots are usually the ones to set things on fire and are quick to flee before it turns to dust
too bad you couldn't endure any at all

Perhaps you should use common sense and not shitpost about individuals who aren't aware of your miserable insignificant existence

Since you are a failed troll vice versa

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Unbelievable right. I understand where you’re coming from walaal. The khaniis and murtadiin are shaydaan that need to be eliminated off this Earth. How could he support them! What a betrayal!
:bell:

heilige Scheiße
Never knew you were in the third Reich walaal ,

Ich möchte die Abtrünnigen und Entarteten vom Erdboden ausrotten

Heil mein fuhrer

Hahahaha

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts