Somali rapper jaffar byn pissed on with sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well fucked him in the ass and said,"I am not gay because I am fucking him".
Pathetic. How can you piss on a grown ass man.

Might as well fucked him in the ass and said,"I am not gay because I am fucking him".
Pathetic. How can you piss on a grown ass man.
That's the thing. It's even weirder to hear the sound now. Further strengthens the idea that they're suspect

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
if you had a gun in Europe too you'd be a "death squad" Europe soft. 80 year old white ladies carry bigger guns in America. Probably would shoot those death squad guys too
That what im saying. These euro trash are just exaggerating to the max :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

death squad but they still walking around :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Many of the Somali people in Sweden are actually getting by better and more and more are getting educated. It's just that the older generations are fucked up, the newer ones are getting better by the batch.

The UK, US and Canadian somali people are way harder. It's just that when shit like this happens in this small country called Sweden news gets spread fast because it doesn't happen everyday.

Enough bashing on Sweden, it's the best country in the world!

Swedish gangsters only pick on you by outnumbering you or if you are 10 years old. ------->
ezg.gif

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Many of the Somali people in Sweden are actually getting by better, more and more are getting educated. It's just that the older generations are fucked up, the newer ones are getting better by the batch.(jävla importer)

The UK, US and Canadian somali people are way harder. It's just that when shit like this happens in this small country called Sweden news gets spread fast because it doesn't happen everyday.

Enough bashing on Sweden, it's the best country in the world!

Swedish gangsters only pick on you by outnumbering you or if you are 10 years old. -------> View attachment 29260
Sxb its all jokes wallahi. Its just everyone outside sweden has this view of your country being very safe and nice. I wouldn't mind living in sweden to be honest then canada.

War why you bigging up some random xoolos for? You don't see me bigging up gangiistars from London saying they the real shit sxb. If these niggas ain't from Chiraq or Muqdisho in the 1990s then they ain't shit ygm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the fellow pays taxes to the gangistars .They probably charge him to use the lift in his ghetto block .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Can u really believe this, he's saying Swedish cheese gangsters are stone cold killers :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

They are Somali and they are known by the cops they already killed 10 ppl they were out of the country and came back to Sweden to deal with Jaffar who made a diss track called 33 skott meaning 33 shots which is the same amount their dead friend got hit with so he had it coming

Besides I bet nobody in here would do shit If a gun was pointed on you especially dealing with mentally unstable people who got nothing to lose

Iallafall Synd att det hände honom dem skulle annars dödat honom men utav respekt för hans bror så gjorde dem inte det

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts