Somali racism against bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are racist but I think they're exaggerating a little. They might be drawing inspiration from the BLM thing here in North America. We have done worse things to to each other than we done to Bantus. Even during the civil war, when a lot of them were robbed and starved to death, they were not targeted particularly. Everyone was getting robbed, looted killed or raped.

Now, I do think they should have the same rights as everyone. I think they should move into the same region, and have their own militia for protection until a fair and just government is established.

I met a bantu man and I still see him here in phoenix who said his oldest daughter die because of gaajo during the civil war because their food was looted. :tocry: Now granted, the same probably happened to many other somalis, but still, it's sad af.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My great great great great grandfather Osman Mohamud (May Allah swt have mercy on his beautiful soul) freed the Bantus, gave them jobs and even told them to back to their ancestral lands since they were free. Most of them stayed because they were really appreciative about the hospitality. Bantus were never mistreated in Puntland.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
we are racist but I think they're exaggerating a little. They might be drawing inspiration from the BLM thing here in North America. We have done worse things to to each other than we done to Bantus. Even during the civil war, when a lot of them were robbed and starved to death, they were not targeted particularly. Everyone was getting robbed, looted killed or raped.

Now, I do think they should have the same rights as everyone. I think they should move into the same region, and have their own militia for protection until a fair and just government is established.

I met a bantu man and I still see him here in phoenix who said his oldest daughter die because of gaajo during the civil war because their food was looted. :tocry: Now granted, the same probably happened to many other somalis, but still, it's sad af.

Sxb I already solve that. My sources are from the 2000s.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
My great great great great grandfather Osman Mohamud (May Allah swt have mercy on his beautiful soul) freed the Bantus, gave them jobs and even told them to back to their ancestral lands since they were free. Most of them stayed because they were really appreciative about the hospitality. Bantus were never mistreated in Puntland.

Im talking about the south.

PL protects its minorities.

Somalis hate everyone man. :drakekidding:People get treated like crap because they're not the same qabil, let alone people who are ethnically different. Doesn't excuse how they're treated, course not, but what do you expect?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
He's your great X 4 grandfather hmmm that's interesting:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:,my dad was talking to me about the history of puntland and he said that my great great grandfather was a army lieutenant or a high-ranking officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending