Somali racism against bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Lets see how many come out denounce this.

01feb.jpg

"In Somalia, Somali Nomadics murder, rape and kidnapp the Somali Bantus. They oppress us, starve us from higher education and political rights. We experienced that in Somalia and run away from it and now they want to oppress us again in a democratic South Africa,"
-Abdul, Somali Bantu

Here is something from the BBC a while back.

In all more than 12,000 will leave refugee camps in Kenya where they found safe haven after fleeing tribal war and persecution in Somalia for American cities over the next year and a half.

It is the largest number of refugees from Africa allowed to settle in the United States.

"The life here is good, good," exclaims Muya Malande, 31, who along with his wife, his daughter and three sons, now calls a three-bedroom apartment in the city of Buffalo, in western New York state, home.

"The Somalis used to assault us," explains Mr Malande who learned his English working for the relief agencies in the refugee camps.

"They treat us badly, kill my brothers, rape, take our things, treat us like slaves."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3559298.stm

Here are some other quotes that talk about the genocide to our fellow Somalis:

Women belonging to minorities are exposed to a "double discrimination" in Somalia, and this fact affects "almost every aspect of their lives." This is according a joint report by Minority Rights Group (MRG) and one of the most important women's associations in Somalia, IIDA. The report calls on Somali authorities and the rest of the world to give priority to the "protection and integration of minority women and other disadvantaged groups."

Against the widely shared perception that Somalia is a fairly homogenous country as regards ethnicity, data from various sources suggest that 15% to 20% of its inhabitants belong to non-Somali groups. Among them, groups of Bantu origin are the main ones and, according to the report, they suffer the worst discrimination. Somalia's Bantus are mainly concentrated in the south, many of them being descendants of former slaves. They speak Mushunguli and other languages belonging to the Bantu group.

Witnessing violence and discrimination

In the MRG-IIDA report, dozens of women belonging to Bantu and other minorities -including Somali groups that have been traditionally discriminated against because of their traditional jobs- say they and their children face constant insults, harassment, and economic and educational marginalization.

"Marginalization of minority women," the report says, hits aspects of their life "from access to humanitarian assistance and livelihood opportunitiesto health care and education." In addition, women belonging to minoritised groups "are especially vulnerable to abuses such as sexual assault, gang rape and other forms of exploitation."

These facts are even more serious in a country that for over 20 years has been undergoing continued armed conflict. Many of those women, according to the report, are now "based in IDP camps or informal urban settlements", and are "often the single head of their households following the death of their father or husband." This happens in a very patriarchal society: for those women, livelihood options are then "few and largely limited to poorly paid manual labour."

Source: http://www.nationalia.info/new/1044...bantu-women-discriminated-against-in-almost-e

Here is a report about genocide to Bantus during the civil war: http://hornofafrica.ssrc.org/Besteman/

Here is another report by the Somali Bantu Leading Council

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 4.47.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 4.48.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 4.49.00 PM.png

Smh we treat our people like this.

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 4.51.17 PM.png

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
For real tho,we humiliated those people and treated them like dirt.If i was bantu i would have married and assimilated into another bantu tribe in south east africa and give my children a heritage and a language they could relate with.'s and shieet

TheLibertarianQuiche

For real tho,we humiliated those people and treated them like dirt.If i was bantu i would have married and assimilated into another bantu tribe in south east africa and give my children a heritage and a language they could relate with.'s and shieet

They're as equal as you and I as Somalis.

#Somalia4Everyone

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
They're as equal as you and I as Somalis.

#Somalia4Everyone
They are, but unfortunately they are not seen as nor are they treated as equals.I for one would not willingly choose to permanently reside in an area where i myself and my people as a whole are not accepted and experience constant subjugation.Somali bantus must be some tough cunts for enduring the ignorance of 's for soo long

Lets see how many come out denounce this.

01feb.jpg

-Abdul, Somali Bantu

Here is something from the BBC a while back.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3559298.stm

Here are some other quotes that talk about the genocide to our fellow Somalis:

Source: http://www.nationalia.info/new/1044...bantu-women-discriminated-against-in-almost-e

Here is a report about genocide to Bantus during the civil war: http://hornofafrica.ssrc.org/Besteman/

Here is another report by the Somali Bantu Leading Council

View attachment 12533 View attachment 12534 View attachment 12535

Smh we treat our people like this.

View attachment 12536
this man sees a thread titled arab racism against somalis and decides to make his own thread about somali racism against bantus lmao. :deadrose:

Somalis are out here murdering fellow ethnic somalis and treating them like outsiders and you think all 5 somali bantus in somalia are the only ones treated badly? when people are poor, uneducated and starving do you really think their first thought is to fight for non somali ethnics much less somalis from other clans? we have bigger issues. somalia is a dump, I'm almost positive ethnic somalis from minority clans get treated equally as bad if not worse. aren't they .5 too? where is their thread? my nigga go back to crying about how somalis are unfairly racist to your arab race you half hummus jajuus.

giphy.gif

TheLibertarianQuiche

Somalis are out here murdering fellow ethnic somalis and treating them like outsiders and you think all 5 somali bantus in somalia are the only ones treated badly? when people are poor, uneducated and starving do you really think their first thought is to fight for non somali ethnics much less somalis from other clans? we have bigger issues. somalia is a dump, I'm almost positive ethnic somalis from minority clans get treated equally as bad if not worse. aren't they .5 too? where is their thread? my nigga go back to crying about how somalis are unfairly racist to your arab race you half hummus jajuus.

giphy.gif

Lol Somali Bantus are as Somali as me and you.

Get out of here shegaato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts