Somali Presidential Candidate supports Israel. (Familiar Face)๐Ÿ˜‰

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Guess who is back at his daily crap.

I rate Hassan Shiekh cause he has only one clear agenda, and the people knows what it is.

Well done. Hawiye finally getting smart. Now I will vote for Hassan Sheikh. Throw away that wadani card when they try to use that against you.

Farmajoo making sujood for the Kenyan army but buns still support him but attack Ahmed Madoobe and Deni instead.

Farmajoo 2.jpg

^hawiye are too naive politically. darood minus cagdheer are dirty mfs. if I was hawiye, I'd ally with ogaden because i know they don't do the dirty side of politics, and backstabbing that mjs and marehans do.

Dirty Darood politics minus cagdheers is comparable to whoring out for Israel while they would never look at some Muslim Africans who canโ€™t state build worth shit. Yeah ok buddy ๐Ÿ‘:stopit:

@Ferrari

Last edited:
Dirty Darood politics minus cagdheers is comparable to whoring out for Israel while they would never look at some Muslim Africans who canโ€™t state build worth shit. Yeah ok buddy ๐Ÿ‘:stopit:
bro darood wh.ore themselves to xabashis, your adeer did, farmaajo is doing it now. be mad at Israel for oppressing Palestinian muslims, but sell your ass to xabashiya even though it kills and oppresses muslim somalis. fix your priorities waryaa.

bro darood wh.ore themselves to xabashis, your adeer did, farmaajo is doing it now. be mad at Israel for oppressing Palestinian muslims, but sell your ass to xabashiya even though it kills and oppresses muslim somalis. fix your priorities waryaa.
There both your adeers since you like using the Darood name :ftw9nwa:, you just saying this cause it came at your expense. Blame those same hawiyes in Xamar for needing ethios to have some semblance of a city with all the looted weapons they had and money these nut bags had with the icu extremists and threatening the whole nation in a retarded backwards way. Just read the BBC and CNN headlines about Somalia those days and come back to me.
Jews/Israel love Ethiopia, hate Somalia.
They treat them like complete garbage in Tel Aviv :russ:

Apollo

VIP

That's just the extremists. You also got centrist and leftist Israelis.

If Israelis had to pick their favorite Sub-Saharan Africans, they easily like Habeshas the most.

Somalis and Sudanese are probably their least favorite (most antisemitic SSAs).

That's just the extremists. You also got centrist and leftist Israelis.

If Israelis had to pick their favorite Sub-Saharan Africans, they easily like Habeshas the most.

Somalis and Sudanese are probably their least favorite.
Some old Jew in Hopkins, Minnesota told me how Israelis treat them like shit. 1 thing I like about being Somali, whites and Jews are honest and willing to have a conversation. I knew he was being real because before that I read up on Israeli prejudice on Ethiopian Jews. Those leftist Israelis are to far in between. That dickhead Bibi wins too much elections.

Remeber the ex owner of Clippers Donald Sterling?, in the tapes that was leaked that got him kicked out the NBA, he also mentioned how they treat them like shit in Israel LOL

Apollo

VIP
Some old Jew in Hopkins, Minnesota told me how Israelis treat them like shit. 1 thing I like about being Somali, whites and Jews are honest and willing to have a conversation. I knew he was being real because before that I read up on Israeli prejudice on Ethiopian Jews. Those leftist Israelis are to far in between. That dickhead Bibi wins too much elections.

Remeber the ex owner of Clippers Donald Sterling?, in the tapes that was leaked that got him kicked out the NBA, he also mentioned how they treat them like shit in Israel LOL

I read up on Israel from time to time, it is exaggerated that the Beta Israel (Ethiopian Jews) are treated like shit.

The Sub-Saharan Africans who are treated like shit the most in Israel are Tigrinya Christian Eritreans and Darfurian North Sudanese illegal migrants. Those two groups have a tendency to migrate to Israel and try to work there illegally and many Israelis dislike them for it + they aren't religiously or culturally Jewish.

GemState

36/21
VIP
1024px-Countries_recognizing_Israel.svg.png

Somalia is actually one of the few countries with zero diplomatic ties with Israel.
Under normal circumstances, I'd be all for it. But since the few countries with no ties to Israel are our main trading partners (Gulf countries), it's counterproductive tbh.

Also, Shabaab would use it for propaganda and radicalize more people

There both your adeers since you like using the Darood name :ftw9nwa:, you just saying this cause it came at your expense. Blame those same hawiyes in Xamar for needing ethios to have some semblance of a city with all the looted weapons they had and money these nut bags had with the icu extremists and threatening the whole nation in a retarded backwards way. Just read the BBC and CNN headlines about Somalia those days and come back to me.

u think if darood functioned as a clan instead of backstabbing each other everyday, they wouldn't be able to take on hawiye? :drakewtf:

all I am saying is anyone who hates Israel for their treatment of palestinians, but works with Ethiopia is confused af. Hating on Ethiopia should be a pre requisite for hating on Israel since both are guilty of the same crimes, except Ethiopia's crimes is against ethnic somalis who are muslim.