Somali political party primaries in Somalia

Tukraq

VIP
Just like how the US works. You can't run in elections without donations and the committee's you are allowed to apply for is also based on your level of donations.

Financial donations signify implicit endorsement by the real people in charge... Corporations and other interests groups.

Sure it'll lead to conflict of interests but it's a system that works by keeping power mad populist politicians in check.

Mainly because it's in the interests of those groups to have a strong economy and a somewhat stable governance over the long term.

As a large shareholder in the Somali economy I would probably want stability so that my assets would continue to have value.

Those civil group members would also lose their status in society if things turn chaotic again...

Give these people a reason to protect the rule of law and the status quo of a stable developing Somalia and then make them king makers.

If they fail then the first to lose out would be them.
anyone can run independent in the US, no requirements outside signing up/ being over 35 and born in the country

Tukraq

VIP
Sxb those tards don't have any actual power even if they win the ticket.
ever since Perot they have, trump was going to run as independent in 2016 if they didn't give him the nomination, Bernie should have done the same imagine if it was Bernie/trump/clinton/bush ballot I doubt a republican or democrat would have one, basically with enough money and popularity you don't need a party and can win independent

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
ever since Perot they have, trump was going to run as independent in 2016 if they didn't give him the nomination, Bernie should have done the same imagine if it was Bernie/trump/clinton/bush ballot I doubt a republican or democrat would have one, basically with enough money and popularity you don't need a party and can win independent

That's where the others tools come in.

You get zero media coverage and they'll fudge your election results by either the rules set in place or by old school fuckery.

The last independent president was around 180 years ago.

Trump would've gotten a fraction of the media coverage he had if he ran under a third party.

As a Republican they can use party politics to stymie him or draw him into the old boys network.

Tukraq

VIP
That's where the others tools come in.

You get zero media coverage and they'll fudge your election results by either the rules set in place or by old school fuckery.

The last independent president was around 180 years ago.

Trump would've gotten a fraction of the media coverage he had if he ran under a third party.

As a Republican they can use party politics to stymie him or draw him into the old boys network.
he was at that point and already had the coverage, I'm talking if he lost the nomination like say the way Bernie did they can then continue running independent and in this social media age with his already household name, this would have led to an independent going through as nobody in the US cares about MSM anymore, if trump lost out the nomination(would have if he didn't bully them with the independent scare) he would go independent and thus Bernie would have no reason not to go independent(irl they scared him with the splitting Hillary vote guarantees trump logic), Bernie even runs for senate as an independent, it would have been trump(ind), sanders(ind),cruz(R) and Clinton(D), in that case I find it hard to believe independents would lose out

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
he was at that point and already had the coverage, I'm talking if he lost the nomination like say the way Bernie did they can then continue running independent and in this social media age with his already household name, this would have led to an independent going through as nobody in the US cares about MSM anymore, if trump lost out the nomination(would have if he didn't bully them with the independent scare) he would go independent and thus Bernie would have no reason not to go independent(irl they scared him with the splitting Hillary vote guarantees trump logic), Bernie even runs for senate as an independent, it would have been trump(ind), sanders(ind),cruz(R) and Clinton(D), in that case I find it hard to believe independents would lose out

MSM is still alive and kicking. YouTube is MSM so your alternative news sources wouldn't get seen by their own subscribers or they'll get co-opted by big media.

Just look at the Young Turks who totally jumped on the establishment band wagon the moment someone offered them money.

Trump would get laughed out of the race by 90% of the media if he runs outside their control... however even if he did he wouldn't win regardless of how much grassroot support he has.

Anyways this is going of tangent.

All I'm saying is that democracies are more stable because of the larger number of kingmakers.

Tukraq

VIP
MSM is still alive and kicking. YouTube is MSM so your alternative news sources wouldn't get seen by their own subscribers or they'll get co-opted by big media.

Just look at the Young Turks who totally jumped on the establishment band wagon the moment someone offered them money.

Trump would get laughed out of the race by 90% of the media if he runs outside their control... however even if he did he wouldn't win regardless of how much grassroot support he has.

Anyways this is going of tangent.

All I'm saying is that democracies are more stable because of the larger number of kingmakers.
trump disses the MSM daily to their face whether liberal or even conservative like Fox News if they go against him and did so in his election, none of his base would listen to fox over him, MSM was finished last election as they lost all their influence youtubers like pewdiepie are probably at their level now, we live in a new world sxb those msm golden era days of the 2000s are over

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
trump disses the MSM daily to their face whether liberal or even conservative like Fox News if they go against him and did so in his election, none of his base would listen to fox over him, MSM was finished last election as they lost all their influence youtubers like pewdiepie are probably at their level now, we live in a new world sxb those msm golden era days of the 2000s are over

Lol that's what they say in every generation but every time time the establishment comes out on top.

Inshallah you'll grow out of it.

Btw Trump can diss MSM as long as he's within the system. If he's outside of it they'll either ignore him or shut him down hard.

Even that PewDiePie guy will come round and will kiss the ring soon or later.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol that's what they say in every generation but eberytime time the establishment comes out in top.

Inshallah you'll grow out of it.

Btw Trump can diss MSM as long as he's within the system. If he's outside of it they'll either ignore him or shit him down hard.

Even that PewDiePie guy will come round and will kiss the ring soon or later.
trump is currently outside the system its the MSM thats kissing his ring, well fox atleast, if they ignore him their rating will plummet his tweets speak for themselves and they are not needed, almost nobody reads the paper or watches tv anymore its the hard truth

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
trump is currently outside the system its the MSM thats kissing his ring, well fox atleast, if they ignore him their rating will plummet his tweets speak for themselves and they are not needed, almost nobody reads the paper or watches tv anymore its the hard truth

Younger people don't but those that matter do. Boomers are still watching CNN and MSNBC.

Tukraq

VIP
Younger people don't but those that matter do. Boomers are still watching CNN and MSNBC.
theres only 1 percent more boomer voters this year then millennial voters
PSDT_1.30.19_electorate2020_03.png

Trending

Latest posts