Somali police officer gets cursed out by somali goons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Ya'll mad the officer is getting his paper while having a respectable job . Instead of being happy for the Farax on having a decent job you call him a pig and other names sida wax waalan . What he is , is better than the Madow loving ,weed selling saqajaamo you guys love so much . :kanyeshrug:
This:dzmxmmb::it0tdo8:I wish I could rate your message. I felt angry when I watch the video then qucikly very sad cos he didn't deserve at all.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Police is an honorable proffesion and hes making a halal living on top of protecting the community unlike somalis that go in and out of jail and are an fat walking L

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They will clown on Somalis but respect white men in positions of authority. Interesting dichotomy. :patrice:

They will clown on Somalis but respect white men in positions of authority. Interesting dichotomy. :patrice:
Because the white officer will give you a warning and,if you repeat such profanities, you may end up tapping out like McGregor. The Somali officers are too miskeen.

Moreover, as an ethnic police officer working for the “other side”, you actually have to proceed with more caution with your “own people”.The last thing one would to want to wake up to is a viral video of yourself roughing up a 55kg gangster who thinks he is a hard because of a puffer jacket purchased from JD Sports. The first thing Somalis would say is “the police officer from clan J roughed up geeljiire sanbuur after he fled with an energy drink”. Then you would have the SJW crew turning up on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts