Somali police officer gets cursed out by somali goons

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Thats number two I want every Somali who joins the pigs preventing a young nigga to get some doe humiliated on the internet. Fucking bastaard, man said You alright like some posh guy, thats when you sell your soul to the devilish forces.

All cops are bastards

Thats number two I want every Somali who joins the pigs preventing a young nigga to get some doe humiliated on the internet. Fucking bastaard, man said You alright like some posh guy, thats when you sell your soul to the devilish forces.

All cops are bastards
Wallahi hes a dog for joining the askar the same people that locked up so many somali brothers which qabils claiming this dhoocil imma just throw the L to majeerten in the meantime :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Police are nowadays desperate to recruit minroites in particular. You can even get fast tracked to being a detective. Most police even have Calool these days.

#Somali snitching programme
#Bless the old bill
#Cops

All cops are bastards

Don't talk on what you don't know. This is Leicester,guy who took the video is nothing but a street footballer student.

Guy ain't on nothing.

This guy who took the video would 100% know or have seen the fed on ends growing up but never said shit before the cameras came out

Ya'll mad the officer is getting his paper while having a respectable job . Instead of being happy for the Farax on having a decent job you call him a pig and other names sida wax waalan . What he is , is better than the Madow loving ,weed selling saqajaamo you guys love so much . :kanyeshrug:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don’t can’t bring myself to bashing cops. Without police there would be complete anarchy. I understand history isn’t good it there are actual police officers actually trying to change that image and actually do good.

If your pro anarchy then there is no point in conversing with you. Catch a flight to a war torn nation where the police barely have power and are willing to accept bribes.

People are crazy man. Y’all complain about cops being racist and filled with white pigs. So than when cops actually start to diversify y’all complain and bully. It doesn’t fucking make sense.

Police officers back home are probably doing the same shit as the average police officer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts