My favorite
36D60AD7-1B86-49F1-B145-1766E04293E1.jpeg

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
These are the few that still got some somali traits:meleshame:

How many half somalis did I see wandering around my area that don't even look half somalis.:susp:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the only ones that look somali are the half filipino, yemeni ones the half kenyan could be somali suju and the half german hes lying. the rest you posted look white

the only ones that look somali are the half filipino, yemeni ones the half kenyan could be somali suju and the half german hes lying. the rest you posted look white
Paint the half English one black she would look Somali. Her features are Somali
Why would someone lie about being half German

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Paint the half English one black she would look Somali. Her features are Somali
Why would someone lie about being half German
it doesnt matter if she has somali features she doesnt look visibily somali if you saw her down the street would you quickly assume shes somali? no. Anyone can have somali features and not have any somali in them. He has ot be lying he looks very somali maybe the father is somali bantu. Pure cushitic genes cannot dominate lol

it doesnt matter if she has somali features she doesnt look visibily somali if you saw her down the street would you quickly assume shes somali? no. Anyone can have somali features and not have any somali in them. He has ot be lying he looks very somali maybe the father is somali bantu. Pure cushitic genes cannot dominate lol
Ofcourse not but there are still Somali features on her face, I didnt say she looks fully Somali
If his father is Bantu, why does he look Cushitic?:gucciwhat:
Any genes can dominate its literally roll of the dice ive seen mixed white bantu that look white. Its rare but it happens

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ofcourse not but there are still Somali features on her face, I didnt say she looks fully Somali
If his father is Bantu, why does he look Cushitic?:gucciwhat:
Any genes can dominate its literally roll of the dice ive seen mixed white bantu that look white. Its rare but it happens
usually half bantu east africans half white tend to look very horner trust me. Is non existant for somali genes to dominate ive never seen lets just accept our genes are recessive lol

usually half bantu east africans half white tend to look very horner trust me. Is non existant for somali genes to dominate ive never seen lets just accept our genes are recessive lol
Tbh the only reason why half somalis look very ajnabi, is because unlike madows our noses are the same shape as other non madow races and so our phenotypes don't show through that much. Skin colour for mixed race children is 50/50 some can look dark and some can look very light skin. We somalis don't have different phenotypes to offer so when we mix our skin colour is absorbed and the children come out with white looking features because most somalis have ajnabi features to begin with.

Tbh the only reason why half somalis look very ajnabi, is because unlike madows our noses are the same shape as other non madow races and so our phenotypes don't show through that much. Skin colour for mixed race children is 50/50 some can look dark and some can look very light skin. We somalis don't have different phenotypes to offer so when we mix our skin colour is absorbed and the children come out with white looking features because most somalis have ajnabi features to begin with.
Somalis noses look different to madows and to whites we have small thin button-ish noses whilst cadaans have long, pointy big noses
We also have big foreheads, big lips round eyes curly hair
Our features are different but they tend to be overpowered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending