Somali phenotype genes are not as weak as we think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis noses look different to madows and to whites we have small thin button-ish noses whilst cadaans have long, pointy big noses
We also have big foreheads, big lips round eyes curly hair
Our features are different but they tend to be overpowered.
My family has 50/50 genes. Half the family are dark and the other half light. Half have straight hair and the other half have curly and one has Madow hair (the black sheep of the family). Some are short and some are tall. Some have big bones and others are slim built. Genetics is weird like that and i can pretty much see the most diverse set of phenotypes in my whole family. There is more diversity in my family than there is in the whole of west africa.

My family has 50/50 genes. Half the family are dark and the other half light. Half have straight hair and the other half have curly and one has Madow hair (the black sheep of the family). Some are short and some are tall. Some have big bones and others are slim built. Genetics is weird like that and i can pretty much see the most diverse set of phenotypes in my whole family. There is more diversity in my family than there is in the whole of west africa.
Nice but nobody asked for this family analysis

I would hate for this to be the case if I mixed with an ajnabi as the whole point to it for me is to have ambiguous children.
I would turn into a serial killer if my daughter with ajnabj women came out looking like a xalimo
Inshallah my genes are "weak"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts