Somali people saying the N word is cringy AF

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
@Toriye after a long hiatus you come back to qashin me?
Bro, that is the first thing I did, you should be honored. I qashined you because I felt the arrogance when you said " wanna be black qasaaro" Somali is blacker than black. Real African black oo ka madow gudcur habeenimo. I do agree with N*gga still being a degrading and hateful word that has too much blood attached to it to suddenly be an endearing term. Needless to say, 200 years back we would still be considered regardless of whether we think we are black or not. :mybusiness:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Bro, that is the first thing I did, you should be honored. I qashined you because I felt the arrogance when you said " wanna be black qasaaro" Somali is blacker than black. Real African black oo ka madow gudcur habeenimo. I do agree with N*gga still being a degrading and hateful word that has too much blood attached to it to suddenly be an endearing term. Needless to say, 200 years back we would still be considered ******s regardless of whether we think we are black or not. :mybusiness:
I don't mean black in terms of skin color, I meant in a behavioral way like gangbanging, sagging etc that these faraxs try so hard to imitate

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I use it all the time especially around other Blacks and they love me even more. I am black and proud

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If you’re American it’s not really cringy, most Somali guys use it so often it become the norm.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I don’t use the word, it would definitely be cringe coming from me if only you knew how I sound, it doesn’t go together I’m not cool enough lol
Don't worry, a couple of Lil Wayne songs will get you in the mood

Trending

Latest posts