Somali people saying the N word is cringy AF

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Saying the N word is a perk to Somalis. Madows think we’re black but the word Negro which has been converted to Nig ger as a racist term had gradually became Nigga and that word was used by rappers to cover the past. The word overall was used to call Madows inferior but when we say it we get away with it which makes us the best in Africa. We were never slaves too :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Start at 0:23 but I suggest you watch the whole video because it's only a minute and it's so hilariously true. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Saying the N word is a perk to Somalis. Madows think we’re black but the word Negro which has been converted to Nig ger as a racist term had gradually became Nigga and that word was used by rappers to cover the past. The word overall was used to call Madows inferior but when we say it we get away with it which makes us the best in Africa. We were never slaves too :)
Welcome back buddy :samwelcome:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Start at 0:23 but I suggest you watch the whole video because it's only a minute and it's so hilariously true. :mjlol:

I'm so proud how somalis help each other regardless of anything.

I can get a job here any where in a somali owned business, just cus they hear me speak somali.

:banderas::lawd:

I'll say NIGGA HOW MUCH I WANT MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA .

I HAVE BLACK SKIN SO I CAN SAY MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA .

Ma fahamtay saxiib.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Lol I can say the word without the bs implications it has on my history. I call that a W.

If you don't like it stfu.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
"yo Abdi pass the moos ma nigga" STFU you fucking wanna be black qasaaro, stop acting like your grandfather was being sold on 1730s Walmart
Something I have been telling my half brothers, Wallahi I cant understand when a Full blooded Somalis do shit like that. I have a quarter Bantu inside me, it makes more sense for me to say it. Alhamdullilah I dont, I know that word was never meant for me.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Lol I can say the word without the bs implications it has on my history. I call that a W.

If you don't like it stfu.
I'll say NIGGA HOW MUCH I WANT MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA .

I HAVE BLACK SKIN SO I CAN SAY MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MA NIGGA .

Ma fahamtay saxiib.
If i'm getting the same treatmeant as blacks in the west you better fucking believe ima say nigga whenever I want
It's like proudly calling yourselfs chinks or fags, it's a slur against a specific demographic which you are not included in

The funny thing is its not even in my vocabulary outside of the internet, i just be saying it online, i cant be saying nigga infront of these pale danish kids

It's like proudly calling yourselfs chinks or fags, it's a slur against a specific demographic which you are not included in
I am madow as charcoal blacker than most black people in fact my skin resembles VANTABLACK.

MA FAHAMTAY, I AM THE SUPREME NIGGA NOBODY CAN TAKE MY WORD AWAY FROM ME.

I am the one on the right.
iu

this is my skin.
iu

YOU ARE PROBABLY CAD-CAD NAAGA AMUUS WARYA. KKKKKKKKK

Trending

Latest posts