Somali people have no solidarity for each other

Okay i can understand that . I assume the capital city of oromia is still better to live at then any somali city

Not when your an eastern Muslim Oromo who is not orthodox or have similarities with the people in the area and large Amhara population. A lot of the times the ones who move to Somalia are labeled as OLF and run from Ethiopia for safety. They usually oppose Ethiopia but are not OLF.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Not when your an eastern Muslim Oromo who is not orthodox or have similarities with the people in the area and large Amhara population. A lot of the times the ones who move to Somalia are labeled as OLF and run from Ethiopia for safety. They usually oppose Ethiopia but are not OLF.
What side are you on olf or pro ethiopia

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Lol, if Oromos', who are more integrated into Ethiopia than Somalis, are 2nd class citizens, then Somalis surely, are 10th class bro.

Sure, if you say bro, even though plenty of your own people also speak Amharic, and they have churches, protests, etc, in the middle of your jigjiga. :D
You literally got mentally and physically raped for hundreds of years without a push back you never fought the Amharic WE SOMALIS DID AND DEFEATED THE RAW MEAT EATING HABESHA BUT THE OROMOS JUST GOT ON THEIR KNEES AND ATE RAW MEAT IN A GESTURE OF SUBMISSION AND BEGGED FOR MERCY

DONT @ ME IM A SOMALI NOBILITY WHO EATS THE FINEST GEEL MEAT COOKED WHILE YOU EAT RAW PIG MEAT

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Oromo are a waste how can you think your better than SOMALIS WHEN YOUR NAME RHYMES WITH HOMO

You literally got mentally and physically raped for hundreds of years without a push back you never fought the Amharic WE SOMALIS DID AND DEFEATED THE RAW MEAT EATING HABESHA BUT THE OROMOS JUST GOT ON THEIR KNEES AND ATE RAW MEAT IN A GESTURE OF SUBMISSION AND BEGGED FOR MERCY

DONT @ ME IM A SOMALI NOBILITY WHO EATS THE FINEST GEEL MEAT COOKED WHILE YOU EAT RAW PIG MEAT

Ethiopian troops run your country bro, the ethiopian dude gabre used to smack your leaders around with no consequences, you boast yet you guys cannot stabilize your country, nor can you get along. if you defeated ethiopia, then why is ethiopia having troops in your land, while you have none in theirs?

yet our troops roam somalia, doing as they wish, when they wish, but you claim to be superior.
lol, yeah sure.
OromoSlaves.jpg

please stfu you dirty galla slave descendant

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t really have a problem with the Oromos. They’re basically our distant cousins if we’re being honest. They like to copy our flow. I kinda view that a compliment but that’s just me :manny:

I don’t really have a problem with the Oromos. They’re basically our distant cousins if we’re being honest. They like to copy our flow. I kinda view that a compliment but that’s just me :manny:

Lol. Of course, we're related.

As if we both haven't influenced each other, if we dig deep enough, we'd find some oromo influence on y'all too. That's how it works with people who've been neighbors for centuries.

I can't tell the difference between Oromos and Somalis. Honestly most of you horners look the same phenotypically so I thought you were all distant cousins. By the clothes I can tell the other Ethiopians apart, but I had no idea Oromos and Somalis had beef. And Habeshas eat raw meat? Well that's just nasty. Interesting post...

Trending