Somali people have no solidarity for each other

Oromos don’t really have an identity. I grew up with a couple. They speak Somali, wear Somali clothes, marry Somali. It’s so weird. Because then they run around saying they’re different but they have nothing to show for it. Give us some individuality.

But in terms of the Alindi, it’s worn across east Africa. I’ve even seen people from Comoros say it is their traditional fabric.
it’s because Somalis introduced it I’ve seen Kurds say baati is theirs💀

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
where is the Arab in the Arab Salah:damedamn:. Meheri people look like regular Somalis to me.
even amazighs :silanyolaugh: :mjlol: wear guntino, i think it's bc Somalis were merchants and there are rumors that Somalis merchant are in morocco
1621432581240.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Sureeee. Oromos are the ones who divided Somalis into hostile clans. Oromos are the ones who made you guys fight a 30 yr civil war. Oromos are the reason why Somalia hasn't formed a strong and efficient central government. Etc......
Sureeee. Oromos are the ones who divided Somalis into hostile clans. Oromos are the ones who made you guys fight a 30 yr civil war. Oromos are the reason why Somalia hasn't formed a strong and efficient central government. Etc......

OROMOS ARE THE MAJORITY IN ETHIOPIA
AND YET YOU ARE SECOND-CLASS CITIZENS / BEEN RAPED PILLAGED BY THE AMHARIC FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE YOUR PEOPLE ARE WEAK AND HAVE NEVER HAD A COUNTRY OR KINGDOM

SOMALIS AT LEAST HAD HAVE A COUNTRY AND KINGDOMS

OROMOS ARE THE MAJORITY IN ETHIOPIA
AND YET YOU ARE SECOND-CLASS CITIZENS / BEEN RAPED PILLAGED BY THE AMHARIC FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE YOUR PEOPLE ARE WEAK AND HAVE NEVER HAD A COUNTRY OR KINGDOM

SOMALIS AT LEAST HAD HAVE A COUNTRY AND KINGDOMS

Being a third of the country, doesn't make you a majority. But I get your point.
Everyone in Ethiopia is oppressed, for the most part, if Oromo's are 2nd class citizens, Somalis must be 10th class citizens in Ethiopia, and Ethiopian troops run Somalia, and have ran it, for quite a while now, doing as they wish, don't get mad, just stating facts here man.
Not on a ''high horse,'' just being honest here.
Did I lie about you guys? Using Oromo's a scapegoat, won't solve your problems in Somalia, but feel free to insult us all day and not focus on solving your problems, if you wish. The choice is yours! :D

Mr Sufi

Being a third of the country, doesn't make you a majority. But I get your point.
Everyone in Ethiopia is oppressed, for the most part, if Oromo's are 2nd class citizens, Somalis must be 10th class citizens in Ethiopia, and Ethiopian troops run Somalia, and have ran it, for quite a while now, doing as they wish, don't get mad, just stating facts here man.
Did I lie about you guys? Using Oromo's a scapegoat, won't solve your problems in Somalia, but feel free to insult us all day and not focus on solving your problems, if you wish. The choice is yours! :D
FOREVER A SLAVE TO THE AMHARIC

PATHETIC

Mr Sufi

Nah SOMALIS are second class citizens
In ETHIOPIA

OROMOS ARE SLAVES TO THE AMHARIC CULTURE AND REGIME

Based

VIP
Ethiopian troops have never ran Somalia :damedamn: is that what they brainwash Ethiopians with 😂

Nah SOMALIS are second class citizens
In ETHIOPIA

OROMOS ARE SLAVES TO THE AMHARIC CULTURE AND REGIME

Lol, if Oromos', who are more integrated into Ethiopia than Somalis, are 2nd class citizens, then Somalis surely, are 10th class bro.

Sure, if you say bro, even though plenty of your own people also speak Amharic, and they have churches, protests, etc, in the middle of your jigjiga. :D

Based

VIP
Lol, if Oromos', who are more integrated into Ethiopia than Somalis, are 2nd class citizens, then Somalis surely, are 10th class bro.

Sure, if you say bro, even though plenty of your own people also speak Amharic, and they have churches, protests, etc, in the middle of your jigjiga. :D
:dead: :dead: reer ogaaden being shoved around by midget bug eyed amhara

Based

VIP
Lol, okay, if you say so bro, if them operating with impunity in Somalia, and fighting a war you guys can't at the moment, ...ain't running it, then sure.
Ethiopia ain't fighting anyone in Somalia 😂 if you're really serious about saving Somalia why don't you fight Al-Shabaab instead of lurking around in impoverished Gedo

Based

VIP
Lol hey! I'm 6 feet tall, so i am not exactly tall, but I ain't short. and alhamdulilah, I don't have bug eyes, nor am I an Amara, I do have a shiny forehead though. :)
No I was referring to Amhara building churches in Jigjiga :susp: don't they have more than enough land to build whatever they want? Somalis are spineless over there it seems

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Lol hey! I'm 6 feet tall, so i am not exactly tall, but I ain't short. and alhamdulilah, I don't have bug eyes, nor am I an Amara, I do have a shiny forehead though. :)
bro leave them alone, they just gonna waste your time with childish conversation

Ethiopia ain't fighting anyone in Somalia 😂 if you're really serious about saving Somalia why don't you fight Al-Shabaab instead of lurking around in impoverished Gedo

they entered somalia with that mission or intention, or that's what they say.
also, do not take this as me supporting the ethiopian army, at all, just saying the facts my brother.
a muslim somali will always be closer to me as long as you do not oppress others, I got ya back.

Lol he is kinda telling the truth why on earth would you leave addis abeba a first world city. To live as a immigrant in hargeisa or xamar or garowe. It makes no sense
giphy.gif

Because the people who move to those cites are not usually from Finfinne. They’re usually from the badiya(farm) or rural villages. Most the people who go to Somalia are those who currently neighbor Somalis, Hararge and Arsi/Bale Oromos.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Because the people who move to those cites are not usually from Finfinne. They’re usually from the badiya(farm) or rural villages. Most the people who go to Somalia are those who currently neighbor Somalis, Hararge and Arsi/Bale Oromos.
Okay i can understand that . I assume the capital city of oromia is still better to live at then any somali city