Somali people actually won but they don't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We preferrably want our own banks so only our bankers benefit as they stay within but if we can't source the needed capital, bring in foreigners and pitch the deal and how it works but ensure it's at least local/foreigner partnership not like that dubai model. We want some of it benefiting us in every aspect of the economy. Banks are the lifeline of economies, its like the gas station take it away all cars drop, take away banks no business can operate.

Plus Somalis have homes and stuff like that real assets so the locals can secure it against some collateral for banks or find other asset signers to secure it for them to satisfy banks. If he has 100 camels you can secure the value of those 100 camels also and when he defaults, you sell it as quick as possible if your the bank cause you don't want to lose money in maintaining it.

Then they will have risk profiles, intelligence or past histories of attributes of ppl who are likely to fail paying back, looking at the idea and having economist confirm it's viability, locking you out of loans if you default(to save other banks if u walk in), once banks don't make money, it's not good scenario for the whole economy at all.

Anything you have that ppl will buy is considered an asset now matter what it is, banks are about money, they don't care wat the asset is as long as ppl will buy them. In Somalia you won't need like a trillion in the banks not yet anyways(it will go to waste if that money aint used).

U wanna work out how much money is needed to get from the phases you designate and provide just enough money to get there with a little blanket on top of security so you don't fall short.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to identify where investments go, no tribe, no clan, no bullshit. Money doesn't know tribe, it only knows how it has to grow and if it doesn't, people will start leaving our nation as it goes broke. Somalis shouldn't worry if an area seems to get more then others because he won't get the taxation funding, he will be told to f*ck off and it's going to other states on 'priority' basis and even then the states will be ranked on who needs it more to ensure cadaalad.

We must identify all the key things we have that are really valuable. Is it minerals, oil, fishery, or agriculture? and work out how much we will get from each overseas and then select the one with the highest return and least investment.

Then we can scan africa and mid-east and work out sxb where they spend so much money on but aren't providing the service or resource and work out if we can do it either resource wise or service wise. We need to cheat and scavenge the world for opportunities.

We should keep technology as least desired area, they fail so many times over and oversupplied nowadays, the risks is not worth the reward. Their always run by young ppl who are naive about business and run it like their own club or childhood dream. We need real old type of conservative type advisors here, they get u the bang for the buck when providing advice on where to target in the nation. We don't need shitty graduates but proven people.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People think dubai and qatar is rich, they ain't. Their just a big shopping mall of varying services but those services aren't even owned by them. Look at all the companies there from small shop to the largest banking services, it's got indian all over it and the second he sees no use there, he will take all that money back to india when they head back into dark age. The father of that guy turned that oil money and reinvested into saying 'haye dalka waa furan yahay, shaqaale raqis ah iyo dawlad oo aan ku fara gashanaynin iyo sidad doonto ku yeela shaqaalihina iyo canshur yari ama gebi ahan canshur la'an". That's the only reason investors came and then workers followed and the govt stands by not interfering and making it a capitalist society of rich with peasants below. Business men dream weeye waxasi.

We can't do that structure since the ppl or labor will be local and they aint going anywhere or back to another country like the locals in dubai, we must secure our workers rights to ensure stability inside or else businesses won't see it as long term investment option as the plantation can uprise and damage his assets.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We really going to need to study large countries, small countries, medium sized countries and look at why they chose their model of development, how it relates to us, what gaps are in between each, where it can apply for maximum value for us. Varying models of the world exist, I haven't looked into it deeply yet. Some economies tend to be resource driven(saudi types nigeria), others manufacture drive(china, taiwan, america), some service driven(banking and investors) they always tend to come these around port areas around the world(something i will need to look into why) but I suspect it's cause their goods travel the port so they want a HQ around it but don't hold me too it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say we venture off into the third world eventually as market place, there is a risk investing our money into alliance countries of america, it comes with SANCTIONS. If your in anyway in the network of america's friend you can hurt your business men when political differences occurs. We need to to china learn how to speed up each job area we do, go to america or west and check quality processes and how to speed it up.

We want to to combine n steal all techniques that work and pass it onto key industries how they should operate as long as we know it will turn over results. No point re-doing anything in this world if the answers are there. The motto or pillars should be the cheapest-fastest-quality-safest country to operate, our economy needs to circle hardcore around those pillars regardless what we do. If we build something, sit down with leaders and they must answer all those key things in their operation and we rank each idea.

Every area of a company has to be based on cheating, we want the little guy to the top guy all about cheating, the mindset has to be there or else they will get bogged down into un-necessary work that ends up wasting time and we get nothing in real terms.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Plus if we have audits done on them ensure shared values of the nation are circulating the company(so it doesn't become rotten in the inside) with a key pillar of excellent on operation, we will win the economic war in the world. Cause we cheat, they play by the rules and have rotten values and never monitored as it brings in terrible ppl like family, friends, and we end up securing the world companies cause they only care about the bottom dollar not the politics and their profit margins.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't believe in a free market economy at all, they must play within the confines of economic principles and shared societal values, there shouldn't be any comprise there at all, their playing within our land, they aren't operating in the sky sxb, u on the land, u play by the rules we identified that will turn us into success, noone escapes. We only got 10 million ppl, we can't allow for failure to arise, we dont have that blanket like china with 1 billion or america or europe.

When that guy burns his money sxb, he has burned also the country cause some bank gave it to him as a loan or some company paid him salary that he saved. It's a collective system the land, we all need shared rules. Where-as that money should've regenerated itself feeding into other components of the economy and keep the cycle going and growing. But it didn't, it just tanked out and was thrown into a pit and guess what u can't reclaim it back unless he has assets which will never give u back the full waste that he did, it's just ensuring you didn't lose it all when u recoup.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PPL think money is useful, money aint shit but paper in it's true sense, it has to be linked at all times to a valuable asset that GROWS. So when they put that money into some stupid kid who wants to change the world with his idea and they spend it on resources, equipments, salary, etc and that money fails to return, it has just died, it's not linked anymore to any sort of asset that returns. It's gone to a pit. As your money supply dwindles and if u keep giving your money to those type, your pool is gone eventually and you will need the govt or trump to save u and seek loans from china or other operating countries.

Trump can't print money in the govt, it has to be linked to gold, cattle, goats, china banker loaner who has assets of value, he cant print just money unless it backed up by something else. A real worth of a currency sxb is based on the assets in a nation or things of value, if u have extra floating around, it has no backing at all and it kangaroo stuff. But today it's a bit different ppl are actually buying currencies but then again I bet u linked to another currency which is then linked to some asset or something tangible oo la taban karo not paper.

When I ask my dad where did u take that 100k from siyad barre when u migrated, he will point to a house sxb in the west, something people DESIRE. If you ask donald trump where is the american dollar he will point to his assets in the country or overseas or his federal reserves or all of it.

If I ask a nomad even where is your money, he will say it's in those camels for me. It's all about what ppl want to buy that's all it counts. Money is just a way to faciliate trade nothing else really. Like the nomad will be like, I need water but I only have camels, so he can't sell his camels to everyone sxb since some will say i dont need that, im alright food wise, so they had to create something that is mutually accepting across all the industries or economies as the single layer of transactions.

So the nomad can now basically sell 1 camel get enuff currency to buy water or home or watever he needs. Money really at it's soul has no real use other then buying and selling, that's it's heart really but ppl now have turned money into a business also and has become a commodity itself which is a problem also cause it can go up and down in value depending on the market place buying and selling.

Notice if u take money out of the equation, trade is finished. Noone can trade anymore, who will trade think about it? why would someone who already have a house want me to give more of my house? or if someone has a car why would I trade him something he dont want.

Somaliyay build your assets forget money focus, asset sxb isn't something physical as I used to think, it's anything where money grows be it business or even livestock.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I call bullshit on SL budgets and forecast, you don't even have the assets or activity. U can literally work out how much each house costs in true value and it depends on the land, then the livestock numbers are not as high as other regions due to population and u can tell cause u hardly see them ever building water wells in rural areas it's cause there is no nomads anymore they all settled most of them. Then the port activity doesn't look like bustling at all and you can work out the worker force there, cause if they have lots of workers they not there for nothing.

Then it's the market place and the stuff there are general food stuffs and clothes, no laptops or expensive products, iphones, etc. You can add it all up and be generous and it aint worth much. You can't create retail or service industry if the ppl have no jobs, it's just not possible. An unemployed person the only he will buy is food, water, and the basics, nothing else. He won't buy laptops, investments, assets like cars, etc and therefore no-one is coming.

Once jobs are created then comes the knock on effect of retail booming in different aspects to answer the demand because people spend money when they actually have it. It's all chain or organism. If u wanna create jobs, u need a govt, security, rule of law, legal system that is reliable, no corruption, land stabilized(so they dont lose their assets or money in war or corruption) then schools(divided) bringing out some sort of labor pool there that can read/write, do the basics, is healthy and won't die early and continously losing experience.

There is so many things that need to be established first before u move into the next phases

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's all a business person will do is first scan the govt(stability if it keeps changing it may kick him out to the next bidder, this comes down to if they honor contracts), legal systems(safeguard his investment), security situation outside(bombings, lootings, etc), it even comes down to corruption level you can't convince investors to invest when they can't predict the bribes, if it's one of bribe that's ok you can work that out but if it's like Somalia shit where they come with ak 47 every month that's unpredictable and to risky and most investors are conservative make no mistakes about it. He will then scan the labor pool(how quick and dependable they are like plantation workers depends on your school system), taxes in the land, how tough restrictions are in an industry as that COSTS MONEY sxb, how long the ride will last(5-10 years), the growth predicted in between, competitors, and then most importantly demand(either locally or globally) since we dont focus on creating local demand, he will only see one opportunity global markets and that will hurt as we are not working our inside and will rely on the outside like those shitty gulf countries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If u don't see our business men who bring foreign labor supply in the construction industry, that's what u gonna see somalia as we rely on outside markets only and not building inside at all and will need to hire foreigners from india, bangladesh, etc like the emiratis and they will end up taking their money back home to make the indians or whoever keep winning as they work inside india and outside india, while u sit there like a big futo letting him take advantage of your inside and then taking it to his outside country and then coming back and saying WE WINNING U LOSER.

Look at trump crying that even one small part of the chain like steel, manufacturing plants, are going to the outside, he dont want them to come back and say we stole ur inside, he wants it american from top of the chain to the middle to the bottom like an organism where the whole country keeps at the top.

Notice he said they lost nearly a trillion on trade deals a year when u add up all their global market trade, thats 1 trillion going to a world that isn't american friendly looooooooool and coming for his futo tommorow. PPL make a big deal of chinese growing, but it was the americans who weren't growing at the same time and why u see the gap closing in with 11 trillion on china and 18 trillion on america, if america continued on it's growth rate, it would be around 25-28 trillion today and keeping the gap at the same distance with china.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why Trump blames american leaders, he aint blaming the chinese. The americans refused to grow for whatever reason it was back then, it could've been political to establish an economic relation with china and use that as threats to keep the order like in situations they have now with north korea but china does very little sxb in terms of benefiting america foreign policy on any matter.

You won't see a chinese anti terrorism unit along side americans, u wont see chinese in NATO, u won't see the chinese doing anything for america in return for those useful concessions and trump is furious, it's a dead investment sidu uu arko as it has no return or benefit. If the chinese did their bit for america in terms of foreign policy, america then wud save a lot in terms of spent money and therefore would grow it's economy at the same rate while establishing a nice foreign partner in china with economical ties as the binder. I think that's what the idea was centered around when it was first done, cut down on america foreign expenditure, establish economic ties with china, and thru that take concessions on trade and let companies move there to produce cheaper, but when u look at the foreign scene, I bet america budget quadtrupled on foreign activities not lessened so they spend more on foreign stuff and lost in the inside is my bet but im not sure.

If America saved it's taxes on foreign expenditure and china did a huge lifting of it's weight globally on mutual matters like terrorism, security in the region(dual security) not making questionable moves around it's region which requires america to back up it's allies there(noone will let one of his insurance be hurt), it's all waste basically on the american side and no gain watsoever

But trump aint happy about it we know that much lol, it seems like new ideas aren't really happening well not beyond start-ups and start ups don't create industries of jobs lol, most fail. Americans are creativity but it's those young kids wasting their time on ideas that no-one is buying so it's basically a waste again looooooooool. Trump wants returns cause that's all it boils down to in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
American will create a smart watch like they do now, see it's creativity and I bet you it some stupid young kid who did it, but look around the market who in the world wears one? creative yet stupid cause he invested so much into and got so little and if all americans start doing that shit, china is fuckin moving on the top of the list. Thats why I dont trust young ppl as bosses of companies, he gotta be conservative, 60 and above, track record, does the bread n butter but enhances it to be unique or cheaper then the other guy.

Look at the koreans, bread n butter(cars) then add unique things to the car, I bought a korean car cause I need a car, now I can tolerate the unique factors about cars. I don't need smart watch loooool and ppl dont buy what they dont need.

We need to focus on bread n butter matters in our economy. I can count how many things I CHANGED on in a life time and those around me and it's very little. Besides the internet and laptops and smartphone there has been no new thing that has picked up on a wide scale. It's all bread n butter refining looooool. TVS made smart it's still a TV it's still something that is useful but made better or unique.

These asians aren't winning thru stupidity, their targetting the bread n butter stuff and then adding their own flavor to it only and turning over huge. While americans waste time on smart watches or the latest thing I saw was air conditioned jacket loooooooool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn fkn indhoyars the creative ones anyways will let u cop the loss first and innovate ideas and when it picks up they will pack jam the place with their flavor look wat they did to APPLE with a response SAMSUNG, they know it's worth the investment now their playing in the right field.

They do with every field, asians don't come up with the idea first. I bet u their waiting for AI or that to pick up, they won't do first sxb lol. Look how many decades japan spent on robots and it's not household product, even the robot vacums are hardly picking up on a wide scale when u go to ppl home.

Trump sxb lama siri karo, he knows the world is a filthy place runti. Look at trump properties, he has hardly gone any worthwhile adventure out of real estate, bread n butter. He knows his base.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only thing we should focus on innovation is (space) that has two purposes to get out of this place when things get bad(security), it may have opportunities also(minerals, etc) but the rest should be refining existing things that work and are popular. Step out of robotics or AI, that shit aint picking up and when it does and a company is established, we create a direct opposite too offer consumer choice.

If we ever do create something new, we must scan all the things that did come out new, the hiccups, the things they did right, find patterns between each and make it pillars that need to be followed in the new concept or idea.

The world is heading towards a green idealogy which means all that physical things we used needs alternatives, paper needs to go digital, so if we see anything still physical we can work on ways to reduce that but it better be cheaper then the physical option or else don't bother.

Health seems to be becoming a big sector nowadays, but we need to be at the amazon forests, funding teams for cures for known problems of the world after of course an assessment, we dont want them trial n erroring on our money, we need bullet proof methodology that we know it will lead to outcome.

Or we can trick some country into joining a venture and get them to do the risky portion or share the risk with us, but we also share the spoils too, or we find the chain that's more useful is it transportion side, see how it goes from research-to forests-to factories-to markets. It's like the drug network.

Have u noticed these diseases share similarities. It's alway some lump or some bacteria and yes sxb bacteria, their unique signatures in them, then how it grows inside the relationship it grows what feeds into it. U can see patterns there.

Last edited:
I hear Somalis talking about having terrible land and Somalis won't be existing by this century and all this other nonsense I keep hearing. They don't realize that their ancestors with such a small population conquered the most territory in Africa in terms of ethnic land.

I mean we live in a modern world where you can turn sand into a fertile soil while Somalia has no deserts but arid and luckily some of our land is fertile. In southern Somalia we have Jubba and Shebelle valleys and in between Bay and Bakool. The fertile lands in southern Somalia alone is bigger than Bangladesh and yet Bangaldesh can feed all their people with a small coast while southern Somalia can feed more than 300 million people and with their long coast it has trillions of fish.

800px-Jubbarivermap.png

Plus, southern Somalia is not the only fertile lands but you have for example in Somaliland like lowland Gabiley region and east Awdal region, highland Sanaag region with some fertile lands found in Sheikh mountains and odweyne lowland. Than you have parts of fertile land found in Nugaal region and alot in central Somalia specifically in Harardhere.

Gabiley farmlands
%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB_%D8%B9%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A6%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9.jpg

Sanaag highland farms

1.jpg

Harardheere, Mudug

105017858.jpg

Somalis don't realize that they have no deserts but only arid with some fertile lands. We can easily transform our arid lands into rich fertile lands very easily. I mean China said they will convert sand into soil and by 2030 china will be 100% fertile. If they can turn their sand into soil then we can easily turn our arid soil into rich soil even quicker since our land is not big as China.

Look how China is converting western China (Desert lands) into fertile lands where agriculture can take place.

We can turn our seasonal rivers into permaninent rivers and expand our major rivers like Jubba and Shabelle rivers and make it bigger than river Nile in width.

If china can regreen an area that is bigger than Somalia in less than 30 years, and India can recreate dead rivers in 20 years, whats stopping the somali people to do the same?

Increase the Jubba and Shebelle river water flow.

Turn the Togdheer to a longer lasting water body, creating cultivable land in the nugaal valley

Allowing terrace farming in the gulf of Aden and Daroor valley

Lakes in Galgudug feed from ogaden basin rivers. Lakes in central Sanaag feeding the Togdheer ,and Daroor rivers, making a lot of money for tourist destination that can rival the Maasai Maraand and Mombasa at the same time, since it's a natrue reserve for animals and has a beach and marine life.

Rivers can beautify cities too, making Hargesia, Burco and Garowe into mini londons with rivers cutting through, forests help the mini water cycle, can also cool down the climate around it. We need to plant more trees and that will help trap moisture and will protect the river from extreme evaporation.

I mean look how many dry rivers we have in Somalia. It's all over the place, we can turn them all into permanent rivers very easily.

Drainage%20Map%20-%20Full.jpg

tenor.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's difficult to escape America and it's influence on the world, they have a hand in every layer be it economic, security, political(similar systems), similar valued societies(even deeper thats insurance blanket), or the last one(charity and aid).

They either have one hand in there or multiple hands sxb in a country, these ensures any asshole meesha ka soo baxa must be reported to them to be handled. Even if u wanted to hide out in the world, someone would turn u over in the govt cuz it cant effect it's relationship with america over you. Other then a war z one area society has broken down, grievances, u can hide under that atmosphere, I can't see u escaping america and even then they have boots(navy seals).

Americans seem to see the world as a potential threat, regardless where it is and they always go in with a leverage tool(economic, aid, security, establish political system, establish similar values), meel ay cafiyan ma jiro nimanku. Unless you cruise the water systems of the world and the seas and they probably locking down that too with interpols and all that agency. All criminal organizations must be praying for america to attack a country, so they can start flooding in and creating hide outs.

I gotta give it to them sxb, they locked in the order for themselves. Unless a war zone happens, their enemies aren't hiding anywhere in the world from them, theirs always a hand they have somewhere to leverage negiotations.

America is always the first nation standing there be it in a suit political system, charity organization, business ties, or gun in any nation uu firsada. It doesn't matter where it is in the globe. Their security posture is clearly orientated towards 'threat prevention' they plan around worse scenarios they dont assume good situations.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They seem to walk out always with a win, aid costs them but they know it's worth it in case a phone calls has to happen about a threat that can harm their domestic or foreign interest or set up profileration to occur of the threat around the world. Business is even better, their making money while having leverage, schools and all that their poison toolkit of the minds, security links with nation also means they have an avenue thru that door. It don't matter wat type of nation bar russia-iran-korea north and notice the HEAVY HANDIDNESS FROM AMERICA? It's escaping the reach and leverage of them.

Hadi aad maraykan ka baxsato way isku xaaran. Even if u do escape america reach they have second layer protection, regional partners near you, it's like a web of protection at different layers. The only way u escape is you dont join the league of nations, and get sin binned basically like iran, korea, russia. But the second u do join, they know u will deal with one of their partners be it economically, politically, security, values, aid, it don't matter there is an american hand somewhere.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But America isn't invisible though and with a mixture of tactics can be removed from the world scene. Attack all it's hand with competition to make nations make you more of priority over america and watch the f*ck crumble, u just taken his influence leverage on any nation. Then crumble him further as he backs up that shit with enforcers(nato, alliances, wealthy democratic countries who pool together) it's like his insurance undersigner, break that fucker up too.

So it's not all said and done boys, their is hope, it will depend on the strategy and ensuring america keeps getting nationalist type leaders who isolate. This will make him lose bases, access points, ports, air fields, friends basically or people he uses more like it.

Notice Russia deals with war zone leaders or nations outside of america influence like iran or north korea possibly, from there he uses those as proxies to create more proxies with countries that share similar values or ties as the nation he has chosen to do the dirty work. America sees this as the network breaking up and look how shits himself and the cries from pompeo.

China is doing something very similar also now, step in africa. America is being challenged hardcore on the world stage by official states to eliminate his influence, while they build their own and at the same benefit economically, location wise(bases, access points) to leverage the americans like shipping lanes and may also have long term objectives to see that society pick up speed in development and grow and throw into their china alliance or russia alliance. Then you got the MB boys working on the side thru multiple attack methods internally or externally or a mix with a deadly value system(god) that will end america in a battle field. The world stage will look like CHINA SPHERE, RUSSIA SPHERE, ISLAMIC SPHERE, and if they build up they will know it's over for the western order.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No wonder trump hates war type bush, he sees it as a hole for other nations to step in and scramble for it and hence increase their sphere of power. All they have from mid-east now is a scramble which means the anti american team(russians) wins it and 7 trillion dollars of waste. All for what? removing a dictator? saddam or gadaffi no deals done. Plus America ignoring Africa and South America has led to China stepping into Africa. Then America has the terrorist squad to deal with lol which is immediate threats lol. Then they got the MB who is long-term threat in suits, charities, unique strategies to attack inside and outside with a goal of 57 islamic nations. Same with Iran with the same goal a unity is very possible or some sort of confederation on shared principles.

Oil fields and shipping lanes with hostile people there aint good for business. Obama only responded with lets just get out or decimate gadaffi, bush responded with decimate saddam, 7 trillion lost, lives lost, region nearly lost also, enemy capacity increased. No wonder trump aint praisin bush or obama. All he needed to do was possible a deal nothing else with saddam and gadaffi.

America is losing because of themselves not because of the others who are doing brilliant moves, they are just waitin for america to f*ck up and come in and they possibly do it thru lobbying techniques which could not be for america interest but that countries, bad leadership, a mix possibly.

We need special interest groups in america and dc thats for certain in future somalia. Our first task to realign america from ethiopia and kenya as much as we can but it will depend on how important we are as a partner and that depends on us and how we build. However saudi and dubai will be hard ask, very hard with that oilfields there. There usually stupid though as they have no history, so we can work them pretty easily, it's just ethiopians will be hard and kenya not as easy due to bad histories(but they have no history in politics)laftigooda so its possible.

If we can secure america as it's first partner like it does with israel, we can then move onto influencing ethiopia, thats how it's done. While we become section manager for east africa in america franchise, we can then move onto silently target where he has abadoned to add new friends for ourselves and actually assist in them reforming, no use having a dead weight in the new alliance.

We can start with Africa, as we have continental ties, colonial history, things we can speak on u know the ice breaker stuff, but it wont mean much if we dont have a proper strategy to ensure it builds, and tops us up. We just gotta avoid this OPPOSING shit, because that has winner and loser, what we want is to sit by the sideline and influence both opposing side to further increase ourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending