Somali people actually won but they don't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A complete avoidance of the israelis and gulf is possibly the best way forward also, there is somethings that we cant change about those people. Wealth has been tried, colonialism, ancient empires and yes they all failed there. Notice the romans and greeks or whoever left hardly anything in israel or gulf areas(inkaar ba haysta nimankasi) it's either paradise or hell scenario for them. But the rest of mid-east is possible IF god value hasn't hit the soul yet and other identities are more important.

But syria look at it, the existing identity of being a syrian is at the top, the rest is below like sectarian. Same with Iraqis(different names assyria, mesoptamia, etc) but it's at the top wa iraqiyin it's the ancient culture penetrating still, same can be said for anywhere besides Israel or Gulf nations. Yemen has hope though tribal identity has more power then god part and hence why civilizations existed there.

Colonials operated just fine in yemen at aden and port and stuff. Noone could operate in oman, saudi, qatar, kuwait, and those gulf type nations, wat the prophet properly said the jaziira must remain arab and muslim, I think is true. No-one has operated there not even ottomans. Those gulfies and jews no matter if he is rich, powerful, or the poorest those hearts arent changing zion and islam. You see the yemenis eating jaad and stuff, dancing with women, it has played a side role islam to their tribal identity so u can use that tribal identity to shape them where u want using whatever method is easiest.

Look at the gulf bro, look at it, no shisha, no nothing, not even ottoman influences which reached lebanon, iraq, egypt. Inkaar ayaa ku dhacay labadas qowmiyado oo janno ah iyo naar ah.

Last edited:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
The Bantus will overrun us the only thing that stopped them from breaking into Somalia during their expansion was arid land

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The Bantus will overrun us the only thing that stopped them from breaking into Somalia during their expansion was arid land

You're pretty ignorant if you believe that. Somali farming tribes dominate southern Somalia and it's fertile regions. Bantus are small that are working in the field to their Somali managers but own no land.

Plus, what about Somali expansion in Kenya? They're going to become the majority in 20 years and I already heard many news of them new conquering lands lowkey everyday?

Wallah these green fields in north somalia are beautiful i want to buy a 100 HA farm somewhere in the north so that i can pay my clan to feed the people. I will also build a beautiful park to liven the spirits of the people. I still haven't found out which crops are suitable for the soil that can be grown.

:lawd:
%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts