Somali passport or British One

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
I'll buy a somalian passport and give it to some delusional NN bot for £1000. Gotta make a profit :tocry::mjdontkno:

Apollo

VIP
The somali passport is sold in Mogadishu street markets for less than $40 :icon lol: It has no worth

That's not true.

That was the case with the old passport.

The new ones has biometric info, a digital chip, and can be digitally verified and costs like +$150 to produce.

Not really. Somalia may become a great country one day and I want to be citizen

You're an ethnic Somali man with a qabil. When Somalia does become great, you can get a passport then. For the time being, i'd definitely get a UK passport.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
giphy.gif
Why is it always the same 2 langaab xalimos that give me thumbsdown @qwertyuiop and the i chick :westbrookwtf:

I am actually studyng for my British passport and preparing the test for it. part of it is uk history and I have to say these people are savages. the last 200 years all they have done is war after war after war. They had constant wars from around 476-1485 over thousand years of war. These mofos didnt rest they just fought and fought

I am actually studyng for my British passport and preparing the test for it. part of it is uk history and I have to say these people are savages. the last 200 years all they have done is war after war after war. They had constant wars from around 476-1485 over thousand years of war. These mofos didnt rest they just fought and fought

British history is so fascinating. So much chaos and carnage has happened in that little lsland. From the Vikings terrorizing them, to William the conquer ousting the Anglo- Saxons through a bloody war which ends in an Anglo king having an arrow shot in his eye. Then you have William's great grandkids all trying to destroy each other in a war that nearly lasts for a century.

British history is so crazy, the Game of thrones writer was inspired by it and a lot of the politics is loosely based on it.

British history is so fascinating. So much chaos and carnage has happened in that little lsland. From the Vikings terrorizing them, to William the conquer ousting the Anglo- Saxons through a bloody war which ends in an Anglo king having an arrow shot in his eye. Then you have William's great grandkids all trying to destroy each other in a war that nearly lasts for a century.

British history is so crazy, the Game of thrones writer was inspired by it and a lot of the politics is loosely based on it.
Yeah I’m writing bits down every day. I’m at around 1500 and I just have to remember who invaded who at which years. William was a badass though. White people are savages

Yeah I’m writing bits down every day. I’m at around 1500 and I just have to remember who invaded who at which years. William was a badass though. White people are savages

Its no wonder Europeans particularly the British were able to conquer the world, they spent a good % of their ancient and Medieval history trying to conquer and usurp their fellow Europeans. Taking over African and Asian nations is light work when you've had nearly a thousand years of savagery and killing your neighbors.

Trending

Latest posts