Somali passport or British One

I am Swedish citizen and have live in Uk for over a decade. I can get British passport for 1500 pound and be dual citizen or Somali as my second. Which one would you guys go for

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I am Swedish citizen and have live in Uk for over a decade. I can get British passport for 1500 pound and be dual citizen or Somali as my second. Which one would you guys go for
British as you can travel more places without a visa

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Not really. Somalia may become a great country one day and I want to be citizen

giphy.gif

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
What is this future you are imagining where an ethnic somali would be excluded from being able to become a somali citizen?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
The Somaliland passport will be more useful in the future, I can bet on it.

Countries will want to deal with the progressive and independent beacon of democracy in a region filled with political instability, before giving visa free to the most corrupt country on earth (facts, not opinion).

Hate it or love it, the West love themselves a little seccesionist nation, so I see many positive geopolitiks in Somalilands future, as oppose to Koonfur, whose only dealings with the west is to beg for lacag and flush it down the suuli

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The disrespect from you guys is too much. 30 years ago qatari passport was useless and today it’s respected
You are the most delusional nigga on this website after @DR OSMAN. Dude somali passport is xaar niggas in somalia are risking there life to get a kenyan passport and here you asking shit like this :mjlaugh: :pachah1: :dead1:

In the very unlikely case that Somalia becomes some world superpower with a very valuble and powerful passport, just renounce your UK citizenship and get the Somali one. But for now, Somalia is a shithole. Get the UK one.

Somali passport is actually more respectful then the british one in many asian countries like India. I have witnessef few somalis carrying british and somali passport respectively got treated differently in India eventhough they had the same issue.

Trending

Latest posts