Somali party 1996 London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
v36w_d.gif

I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump n grind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lets not make fun of them they could be reer T1a. :pachah1:

I went to a xaflad. I believe in posting on the walls, next to a fire escape. Nonetheless, it was caadi until someone started scratching their nether regions openly like they had crabs. :williamswtf: They weren't Somali, though. Their race was Djiboutian.

:mjlaugh: We're not taking their L.

Bohol

VIP
I went to a xaflad. I believe in posting on the walls, next to a fire escape. Nonetheless, it was caadi until someone started scratching their nether regions openly like they had crabs. :williamswtf: They weren't Somali, though. Their race was Djiboutian.

:mjlaugh: We're not taking their L.

Was that someone a male or female?

Bohol

VIP
It was a dude. I heard in their parts the male-to-female ratio is 1 to 5.

Djibouti is indeed liberal. I once went through the Djibouti airport in transit all I saw was big titted chicks wearing tight clothes speaking French and alcohol being sold in the airport.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Acudhubillah look at these s and saqajaans.

May God make me among those who never participate in such lowly activities. Ameen.

So far all the UK Somalis I've met are losers who fornicate and do drugs, are uneducated, and are homely homebodies. Hardly anything to relic.

Watching this it actually looks like an adhi party. The few s ruined the atmosphere but most of it looks normal. I hope the two girls got severely bullied by all the girls there the next day. One of them started grabbing at a man and the man didn't grab her back. What a desperate hoe.
:gucciwhat:
Knowing the females of my race though, those two girls became the town talk and had to settle for a less than average abdi (whose sons you can now find on this site).
:westbrookswag:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Djibouti is indeed liberal. I once went through the Djibouti airport in transit all I saw was big titted chicks wearing tight clothes speaking French and alcohol being sold in the airport.

:bell: It's the French influence, I bet. I'm proud to be Somali.

Speaking of which, why are Somalis zealots. They do everything in extremes. When they are SJWs. They go full kamikaze. Spearheading a BLM protest inside a Whole Foods. When they are qabilist they won't let their daughters marry outside of the tol. On one extreme they are Salafi and on the other buck wild, some even vacillate between the two extremes depending on the day. Whatever happened to balance? :gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
:bell: It's the French influence, I bet. I'm proud to be Somali.

Speaking of which, why are Somalis zealots. They do everything in extremes. When they are SJWs. They go full kamikaze. Spearheading a BLM protest inside a Whole Foods. When they are qabilist they won't let their daughters marry outside of the tol. On one extreme they are Salafi and on the other buck wild, some even vacillate between the two extremes depending on the day. Whatever happened to balance? :gucciwhat:

That is the Somali way of life. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts