Somali parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I practice islam because of the second reason too. Secondly, past actions of wrong do not inhibit repentance and turning ways. Thirdly whats your agenda?this is the second thread that you disparage somalis.

I appreciate your honest. My agenda is to wake up these idle minded creatures. Our generation are what the early generation of every ethnic community that came to west was. We face a huge task of deciding what direction our community moves in and with the costant Somalis scamming and rabsho causing, it doesn't seem like we are headed in the right direction. And so I'm here to indoctrinate. What are your plans? Will you stay here forever or leave after accumulating wealth? If you plan on leaving do you really think you'll assimilate? The Somali diaspora is a completely different culture and it will most definitely further diverge with time. We are in charge of establishing that culture because we are the first generation. I for one am not for culture of using ceer as a life line with supplement from scamming.

VixR

Veritas
The whole point of religion existing is for Machiavellian ends, so it’s kind of weird and retarded to blame people for exercising it in that way.

Morality isn’t tied to religion. It may however inversely correlate with poverty.

The poorest places in the world are the shittiest in morals. It appears these rudimentary cultures, like Somali culture, can’t afford to be moral on a fundamental level, since they’re dog eat dog (tribalistic, of little resource/poor, etc), and that’s where Islam comes in to tell them they must do X,Y, Z, or they’ll suffer for eternity (this can hardly be called morality, mind you...more like coercion).

I think you have it backwards. Morality is affordable in places of plenty. When a civilization falls, or isn’t yet built (as with Somalis), there is little morality to go around. Morality is basically a luxury.

The whole point of religion existing is for Machiavellian ends, so it’s kind of weird and retarded to blame people for exercising it in that way.

Morality isn’t tied to religion. It may however inversely correlate with poverty.

The poorest places in the world are the shittiest in morals. It appears these rudimentary cultures, like Somali culture, can’t afford to be moral on a fundamental level, since they’re dog eat dog (tribalistic, of little resource/poor, etc), and that’s where Islam comes in to tell them they must do X,Y, Z, or they’ll suffer for eternity (this can hardly be called morality, mind you...more like coercion).

I think you have it backwards. Morality is affordable in places of plenty. When a civilization falls, or isn’t yet built (as with Somalis), there is little morality to go around. Morality is basically a luxury.

The point of religion existing depends on if you believe in creator or not. How you exercise it depends on your beliefs.
Morality is most directly tied to the most important aspect in ones life. If it's power one seeks, then any action that facilitates acquisition of power is moral. If it's wealth one desires, then any action which increases ones net worth is moral and that which inhibits is unmoral. If is religion, then any action leading you to enter Paradise is moral and that which leads you to hell is unmoral. If you just want to live, then you will do anything to survive when your life is in threat because that is more. Islam is important to the Somali and so in our people, religion is tied to morality.

To say that the poorest places have worst morals is questionable. While true in some cases, what's more common is that the more poor an individual is the more likely they are to have a higher sense of morals. The more wealthy an individual is the more power they have. The more power they have, the more they feel like they can do as they please regardless of any morals they or anyone else holds.

The beginning of a civilization is the establishment of morals and it's failure or success is dependent on those morals. Somali place an importance on qabil and so anything which further ones qabil was moral. Siad Barre's pursecution of the north was moral because it would keep his qabil in power. The OGs in kismayo went on a three day killing spree slaughtering innocent harti civilians because it meant their qabil would have control of kismayo hence it was moral. Somali morals was based on something which divide them and lead to the failure of their state.

Morality is not a luxury but an essential necessity for anyone who wants something. Our people want peace and success, and it can be attained through the morals of Islam and homogenization. So not race mixing y'all

Nin-culus

Laandheer
A large number of Somali parents act very religious and yet they are the biggest moriyaan. These people act as though they didn't destroy a whole country. Some of your father's a are rapist and murders. Some of your mother sang songs of support as these atrocities we're carried out. A great number of people fled Somali to the western world and they weren't all innocent. I know men in my community who are well know moriyaan, yet people still take their kids to them for dugsi. But why do they do it ? Why do Somali parents and the older generation insist on acting religious when neither their past nor present actions, with the exception of Salah, indicates any sense of Islamic morals? I believe Somali parents do so for two reasons ; 1. To establish a threshold for their children and 2. For Machiavellian reasons.

Some Somali parents act religious to establish a threshold for their children. All thresholds are intended to be surpassed. If you let your kids somke weed, they will use that bowl for crack. Likewise Somali parents indoctrinate their children with Islam. Islam has amazing morals and teachings which if properly taught will result in a wholesome and productive individual. Believe it or not what ever good characteristic traits you posses is because of Islam: good character isn't of Somali culture. Somali parents who are relaxed about the Deen often produce dilo girls operating in the open and gangista boys while those who are strict on the Deen produce decent offspring. And sincere begets sincere as with the example of reer xamar religious families who played no part in the moriyaanimo.

The second reason some Somali parents act religious when they are not is because some posess Machiavellian veiws on religion. Niccolo Machiavelli believe that religion was nothing a but a tool to keep a state in line so as to ensure morality is kept on a high ground. The Somali community has no morals without Islam. You often hear members of the community say things like "the country was destroyed because we forgot the religion", yes, yes it was. Because Somalis have no morals and without it( Islam and hence morals), they raped and pillaged one another. Go to youtube and watch the trail of the 10 men who raped the 12 year old girl in gaalkacyo. They were laughing the whole time. Even in the west the Somali communities have no moral high ground. Everyone is doing some f**k shit on the low. So to ensure that a moral high ground is in place, Islam must be in play. Terms like " ilaahay ka baq" and " war miyaan illaahay aqoonin?" Are used to instill shame. But once you remind the individual using these phrase of their sins, they are force to retreat because the moral high ground they established was demolished. And so to ensure that you never doubt their morals and to establish a moral high ground in the family, some Somali parents act religious with the intention of keeping the family in line. If this wasn't the case 12 year old abdis would be screaming " hoyo you Fu*kin bi**h you didn't make my cajeelo right".

PS. Somali perants' verbal and mental abuse is also a Machiavellian technique to maintain power.
You went in on the. Truth was been told. We’ve been raised to finesse.
Alhamdullilah I found Allah and will practise my religion to the best of my ability sometimes my behaviour takes control tho

You went in on the. Truth was been told. We’ve been raised to finesse.
Alhamdullilah I found Allah and will practise my religion to the best of my ability sometimes my behaviour takes control tho

We have to do better. We have to take govermnet offices, join city councils, join the police force and patrol our neighborhoods. We have to Take govermnet contract for government utility services and use the profits to better our community. We must place and emphasis on education. We have a responsibility.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's the thing they hold over your head. Luckily I don't have parents. Father was killed in the war and mother abandoned ya boi. Although I missed out on the early childhood perks, glad I don't have to deal with them as an adult.
You are lucky man you didnt have to deal with alot of bullshit.

Sambuus

Inactive
A large number of Somali parents act very religious and yet they are the biggest moriyaan. These people act as though they didn't destroy a whole country. Some of your father's a are rapist and murders. Some of your mother sang songs of support as these atrocities we're carried out. A great number of people fled Somali to the western world and they weren't all innocent. I know men in my community who are well know moriyaan, yet people still take their kids to them for dugsi. But why do they do it ? Why do Somali parents and the older generation insist on acting religious when neither their past nor present actions, with the exception of Salah, indicates any sense of Islamic morals? I believe Somali parents do so for two reasons ; 1. To establish a threshold for their children and 2. For Machiavellian reasons.

Some Somali parents act religious to establish a threshold for their children. All thresholds are intended to be surpassed. If you let your kids somke weed, they will use that bowl for crack. Likewise Somali parents indoctrinate their children with Islam. Islam has amazing morals and teachings which if properly taught will result in a wholesome and productive individual. Believe it or not what ever good characteristic traits you posses is because of Islam: good character isn't of Somali culture. Somali parents who are relaxed about the Deen often produce dilo girls operating in the open and gangista boys while those who are strict on the Deen produce decent offspring. And sincere begets sincere as with the example of reer xamar religious families who played no part in the moriyaanimo.

The second reason some Somali parents act religious when they are not is because some posess Machiavellian veiws on religion. Niccolo Machiavelli believe that religion was nothing a but a tool to keep a state in line so as to ensure morality is kept on a high ground. The Somali community has no morals without Islam. You often hear members of the community say things like "the country was destroyed because we forgot the religion", yes, yes it was. Because Somalis have no morals and without it( Islam and hence morals), they raped and pillaged one another. Go to youtube and watch the trail of the 10 men who raped the 12 year old girl in gaalkacyo. They were laughing the whole time. Even in the west the Somali communities have no moral high ground. Everyone is doing some f**k shit on the low. So to ensure that a moral high ground is in place, Islam must be in play. Terms like " ilaahay ka baq" and " war miyaan illaahay aqoonin?" Are used to instill shame. But once you remind the individual using these phrase of their sins, they are force to retreat because the moral high ground they established was demolished. And so to ensure that you never doubt their morals and to establish a moral high ground in the family, some Somali parents act religious with the intention of keeping the family in line. If this wasn't the case 12 year old abdis would be screaming " hoyo you Fu*kin bi**h you didn't make my cajeelo right".

PS. Somali perants' verbal and mental abuse is also a Machiavellian technique to maintain power.
All this crap cause ya parents didn’t allow you to ciyalusuuq

Sambuus

Inactive
Bro I ain't got not parents. I'm solo dolo in this f'ed up world. And I didn't let myself to become ciyaal sooq.
My mom fled the war when she was five years old with her mother and sibling. My grand father died in the war. She was five years old and saw some unpleasant things. So stop jumping into conclusion about how all Somali parents are mooryal cause my parents sure ain’t.

My mom fled the war when she was five years old with her mother and sibling. My grand father died in the war. She was five years old and saw some unpleasant things. So stop jumping into conclusion about how all Somali parents are mooryal cause my parents sure ain’t.

Ninyaho hadaad aqrisid my post si fiican, you'll see I heavily use " some Somali parents." It's clear you want to argue for the sake of arguing.

VixR

Veritas
The point of religion existing depends on if you believe in creator or not. How you exercise it depends on your beliefs.
Morality is most directly tied to the most important aspect in ones life. If it's power one seeks, then any action that facilitates acquisition of power is moral. If it's wealth one desires, then any action which increases ones net worth is moral and that which inhibits is unmoral. If is religion, then any action leading you to enter Paradise is moral and that which leads you to hell is unmoral. If you just want to live, then you will do anything to survive when your life is in threat because that is more. Islam is important to the Somali and so in our people, religion is tied to morality.

To say that the poorest places have worst morals is questionable. While true in some cases, what's more common is that the more poor an individual is the more likely they are to have a higher sense of morals. The more wealthy an individual is the more power they have. The more power they have, the more they feel like they can do as they please regardless of any morals they or anyone else holds.

The beginning of a civilization is the establishment of morals and it's failure or success is dependent on those morals. Somali place an importance on qabil and so anything which further ones qabil was moral. Siad Barre's pursecution of the north was moral because it would keep his qabil in power. The OGs in kismayo went on a three day killing spree slaughtering innocent harti civilians because it meant their qabil would have control of kismayo hence it was moral. Somali morals was based on something which divide them and lead to the failure of their state.

Morality is not a luxury but an essential necessity for anyone who wants something. Our people want peace and success, and it can be attained through the morals of Islam and homogenization. So not race mixing y'all
Morality through religion is hardly specific to Somalis. If anything, it’s a worldwide phenomenon.

I think you’re trying to convince yourself since you lost your parents, that you didn’t miss out (due to the supposed Machiavellian characteristics of Somali parents), but Somali parents are not all of the same cloth, and if anything they’re also a product of their culture ( I think Somali culture has few redeeming qualities when it comes down to it, but a resource poor, nomadically derived culture can hardly be expected to be optimal).

I acknowledge that I've missed out and I'm not trying to convince myself otherwise. Growing up when I'd see kids with their parents I'd feel envious, but as an adult I don't. They impeed their children's success with nonsense they don't even believe in. They punish and verbally abuse their kids for things they did and do. They have 10 kids and put their parental responsibilities on their kids. While not all Somali parents are like this, the overwhelming majority are. They beat Somali quality is our tendency to not breed with other races. Hence the 98.9 % Somali results people get from 23 and me. No other race can claim that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts