Somali parents refused me their daughter

Haven’t you heard? Xalimos are on sale, you can buy one, get one free. All it takes is not being Somali and offering them this lovely, thoughtful gift...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys are the worst support group, never putting my 411 in sspot lol

Its just that recently, we have been hearing stories similar to this.

Also, its the ultimate fantasy for some guys it seems. Guy gets rejected by a girl's family and then the parents are hit with the ultimate and perpetual shame of a daughter being pregnant or doing it outside of wedlock.

But in reality, in many cases that is not what happens, usually the guy gets rejected and the girl ends up marrying a guy the parents deem more suitable. As much as it hurts 8/10 times the new guy is a lot more suitable. Our parents generally know better and have our best interest at heart.

Also, its the ultimate fantasy for some guys it seems. Guy gets rejected by a girl's family and then the parents are hit with the ultimate and perpetual shame of a daughter being pregnant or doing it outside of wedlock.

But in reality, in many cases that is not what happens, usually the guy gets rejected and the girl ends up marrying a guy the parents deem more suitable. As much as it hurts 8/10 times the new guy is a lot more suitable. Our parents generally know better and have our best interest at heart.
Suitable guys in this world are limited especially Somali suitable men I seen friends rejected because ether qabil or the girl brain is not fully developed, missed the chance and now stuck. I think alot Somali guys are hurt that's why somali guys like to play fantasy to girl rejecting Somali men and getting pregnant later because it feel good. I seen Somali family send there daughter to somalia just to get her pregnant before anyone else unknown. I seen pregnant chick marry Somali men that was not showing pump only to delivery later and divorce. there also a girl getting pimped later the guy found out and moved on. the days where you can marry any Somali women is gone if you not getting connected or marrying from known family your getting robbed. Somali women will sleep with roach with hype they longer look at there self-respect, sharaf

So because a story is similar to others then it is okay to doubt that it is indeed true :cosbyhmm:using this logic why believe victims of sexual assault, they all have underlying similarities, especially when they all come forward at the same time

I'll copy your second paragraph but twist it to my subject to show how ridiculous it is

But in reality, in many cases it is not what happens, usually the woman was out there in a bikini twearking like there's no tomorrow, with a writing on her ass that said "come on in", accepting any d (i will not go into more detail on that) :mjlol:after the deed is done they usually go on social media to claim that they've been assaulted, as much as they regret doing it they have already sinned blah blah

So because a story is similar to others then it is okay to doubt that it is indeed true :cosbyhmm:using this logic why believe victims of sexual assault, they all have underlying similarities, especially when they all come forward at the same time

I'll copy your second paragraph but twist it to my subject to show how ridiculous it is

But in reality, in many cases it is not what happens, usually the woman was out there in a bikini twearking like there's no tomorrow, with a writing on her ass that said "come on in", accepting any d (i will not go into more detail on that) :mjlol:after the deed is done they usually go on social media to claim that they've been assaulted, as much as they regret doing it they have already sinned blah blah

Recently on sspot, it seems every Abdi that has been rejected has triumphly been able to get the revenge he deeply craves.

Lol, the fact that you are comparing the two is funny. Majority of women before settling have rejected one or two guys. That is normal. What you wrote certainly isn't the norm.

:ivers:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Suitable guys in this world are limited especially Somali suitable men I seen friends rejected because ether qabil or the girl brain is not fully developed, missed the chance and now stuck. I think alot Somali guys are hurt that's why somali guys like to play fantasy to girl rejecting Somali men and getting pregnant later because it feel good. I seen Somali family send there daughter to somalia just to get her pregnant before anyone else unknown. I seen pregnant chick marry Somali men that was not showing pump only to delivery later and divorce. there also a girl getting pimped later the guy found out and moved on. the days where you can marry any Somali women is gone if you not getting connected or marrying from known family your getting robbed. Somali women will sleep with roach with hype they longer look at there self-respect, sharaf
Wether you like it or not the parents can refuse any guy they deem unfit for their daughter as a guy you should never be attached to a girl you're not married to its never guaranteed you gonna end up together simply because of "qadar" everything happens for a reason this rejection is a sign youre not destined to be together

Besides theres alot of suitable somali guys and the parents want the very best for their daughter

Recently on sspot, it seems every Abdi that has been rejected has triumphly been able to get the revenge he deeply craves.

Lol, the fact that you are comparing the two is funny. Many women before settling have rejected one or two guys. That is normal. What you wrote certainly isn't the norm.

:ivers:

This post was from a year ago i just like bumping old shit up, plus I've only seen 2 dudes post things related to this. I could have made my example above more believing though

To be fair the parents are right in this situation. If you were a father, would you let your daughter get married to a man with little money, no degree and unknown future?