Somali parents refused me their daughter

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The story probably isnt true. But lool at jiron telling him take on her and her child. I aint raising a bastard kid no way. And if you aint raising other peoples kids....stay away from single mothers

Particularly, if you were never married and have zero children. It would be a mismatch. I would stay away from men with baggage, no offense. But if you are coming to the table with different life experiences I don't see it as working out too well.

The nail in the coffin was this union being outside of marriage and out of her community.

@AussieHustler

Why dont you let us entertain these sensationalist threads :lolbron:

@Cauli

I plan more than that, maybe the first Somali wedding held live-online, bal marka hore, let me play all my cards right and succeed in convincing beesha barakeysan reer Awdal to view me as a positive and worthy addition to their fold. I don’t want to be sharing my pain, but my happiness with all of you guys. Will you be a reliable mate and help me?

@Cauli

I plan more than that, maybe the first Somali wedding held live-online, bal marka hore, let me play all my cards right and succeed in convincing beesha barakeysan reer Awdal to view me as a positive and worthy addition to their fold. I don’t want to be sharing my pain, but my happiness with all of you guys. Will you be a reliable mate and help me?

@AussieHustler

It would be an honour for you to join us. I will tell @sophisticate to inaugurate you immediately. :rejoice:

I like this girl from my neighbor and I wanted to marry her but her parents had high standards way too high(you literally had to be perfect) at the time I didn't have much but I told the girl let me save money and I would ask for her daughter I couldn't just get her I wanted her to feel secure long story short they rejected for reasons unknown possibly because I wasn't the same qabil or I wasn't holding degree she was going to school at the time I told her I had the right to know why they rejected me (I understand people get rejected but at least provide me the reasons so I could improve myself I didn't smoke or drink at the time) but she followed her parents advice not marry me I told her everything is going be okay don't worry plus I didn't save the money I wanted anyway after 3 years I found out the chick was pregnant through illegitimatcy from ajanabi guy you know karama is she creeps on me on social media now and follows me everywhere

Wow! Juicy lol sorry my brother. They most likely rejected you because of something you had nothing to do with. Btw I dont know anyone that married for money I only read these online. It is ridiculous in 2019 no one should be demanding money. Keep your head up you will be ok God willing. If it happens again dont seek closure dont seek revenge either people like that are not worth your energy. If I was her I would convince my parents and press the issue until they had no option. Is not like marriage is a crime.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
I feel your pain wallahi. I felt so pissed when I read your story, it felt like it was my own blood brother. I wanted to break something.

Insh'Allah things will be ok. If these stupid Somali women cannot appreciate you, its their loss.

But dont you think its time for you to be with someone who can truly appreciate you? Do not restrict your choice in women and be at luxury to explore that which God Almighty made vast.

May God be with you. Ameen
what pain:faysalwtf: he's not married to her he should be happy:noneck:

Tukraq

VIP
Don't worry sxb, sometimes people do not see what's right in front of them until reality makes them realize their mistake later on. Also don't judge her too harshly, the fault lays squarely on her parents shoulders. If you are a single man, there's nothing wrong with 2nd chances, I think u should talk to her again :)
:mjlol::russ::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::):)

Tukraq

VIP
I I'll call it..
Bulshidh story..
I heard this story 20 times..

The father has every right to deny you his daughter and based on your own statement you didn't drink at that time but that you do now suggests the father was right to deny his daughters marriage to an uneducated alcoholic bum..
yeah the guy wasn't that good himself:farmajoyaab:
pretty much a lose lose situation for the parents, and their daughter let them down :cosbyhmm:
why do halimos have such low standards/ can't attract a high quality male :gaasdrink:
I think @Finesse needs to make a thread to help the sisters because they only end up ajanibis single mothers from the likes of exconvict jack or reformed convict abutyrone:shookgabre:
at least we know what to go for:mahubowtf: its the sisters that need some help because their losing badly @Finesse

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Exactly...people getting married to fvck are crazy. Hell just going out with a girl when i was broke drove me mad. You feel inadequate as a man. Imagine wife, kid and being broke.
Marry a barren infertile woman.

You can have sex all you want without worrying about her getting pregnant.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Call me petty....but i would seek her dad out and say you refused me and now you have bastard kid HAHA and then move on. Everyone needs closure. Fvck being the bigger man
Me too. Her parents were arrogant bricks and now they have to raise a bastard child. I would have done the same thing and shame them in public.

She didn't want to marry you. If she really did, you would be married...

Her dad just did the dirty work for her

I like this girl from my neighbor and I wanted to marry her but her parents had high standards way too high(you literally had to be perfect) at the time I didn't have much but I told the girl let me save money and I would ask for her daughter I couldn't just get her I wanted her to feel secure long story short they rejected for reasons unknown possibly because I wasn't the same qabil or I wasn't holding degree she was going to school at the time I told her I had the right to know why they rejected me (I understand people get rejected but at least provide me the reasons so I could improve myself I didn't smoke or drink at the time) but she followed her parents advice not marry me I told her everything is going be okay don't worry plus I didn't save the money I wanted anyway after 3 years I found out the chick was pregnant through illegitimatcy from ajanabi guy you know karama is ***** she creeps on me on social media now and follows me everywhere
Damn i heard a similar story like this a few days ago, that shit must hurt for her :mjlol:

Hello, delivery!!! Mr. Aladdin's???

tenor.gif

Trending