Somali parents refused me their daughter

I like this girl from my neighbor and I wanted to marry her but her parents had high standards way too high(you literally had to be perfect) at the time I didn't have much but I told the girl let me save money and I would ask for her daughter I couldn't just get her I wanted her to feel secure long story short they rejected for reasons unknown possibly because I wasn't the same qabil or I wasn't holding degree she was going to school at the time I told her I had the right to know why they rejected me (I understand people get rejected but at least provide me the reasons so I could improve myself I didn't smoke or drink at the time) but she followed her parents advice not marry me I told her everything is going be okay don't worry plus I didn't save the money I wanted anyway after 3 years I found out the chick was pregnant through illegitimatcy from ajanabi guy you know karama is she creeps on me on social media now and follows me everywhere

Avoid Somali women in general next time.

You dont want to live with this trauma again

:gucciwhat:

I like this girl from my neighbor and I wanted to marry her but her parents had high standards way too high(you literally had to be perfect) at the time I didn't have much but I told the girl let me save money and I would ask for her daughter I couldn't just get her I wanted her to feel secure long story short they rejected for reasons unknown possibly because I wasn't the same qabil or I wasn't holding degree she was going to school at the time I told her I had the right to know why they rejected me (I understand people get rejected but at least provide me the reasons so I could improve myself I didn't smoke or drink at the time) but she followed her parents advice not marry me I told her everything is going be okay don't worry plus I didn't save the money I wanted anyway after 3 years I found out the chick was pregnant through illegitimatcy from ajanabi guy you know karama is she creeps on me on social media now and follows me everywhere
You dodged a literal bullet brother. :rejoice:

This girl was obviously a , the fact that she got pregnant from a ajanabi is a prove of this. It's probably also her that told her parents to reject your proposal. :pacspit:

I try to stay away if they have pants but it hard when the wear the hijab because they are under cover I'm not going for Somali Europen no more

I try to stay away if they have pants but it hard when the wear the hijab because they are under cover I'm not going for Somali Europen no more

I feel your pain wallahi. I felt so pissed when I read your story, it felt like it was my own blood brother. I wanted to break something.

Insh'Allah things will be ok. If these stupid Somali women cannot appreciate you, its their loss.

But dont you think its time for you to be with someone who can truly appreciate you? Do not restrict your choice in women and be at luxury to explore that which God Almighty made vast.

May God be with you. Ameen

Exactly...people getting married to fvck are crazy. Hell just going out with a girl when i was broke drove me mad. You feel inadequate as a man. Imagine wife, kid and being broke.
I agree with you brother. I can never hang out with a female while i'm broke or not dressed properly, that shit is just humiliating and insulting. Most females these days judge you based on looks and what you got in your pockets. :noneck:

Thanks for the kinds words guy we aren't like other guys in Europe Somali man have heart and do care but in western society your taught to not have heart and be cold to woman treat them ass second class citizen I feel like us Somali guys aren't evolved for this

@Aladdin

Is this story based on a new riwaayad?

Anyway, you deserved a feedback and you should see the attorney of @Tukraq and sue her parents. A feedback like this situation is a human-rights issue. On the bright side, @Basra is a parent, practice with her asking for a daughter (a role-play) because with two strikes, soon, you might find yourself begging 4 a wife live on Universal TV.

Bro she has damaged you. Most somali girls are good girls. A hoe shoukd never change your perception of everyone. Get to know people and just them on their character. For a lot of us we just love to alk sh1t about somali girls for fun. But our girls are much better than whites and blacks

Ugaaso

Deni
Bro she has damaged you. Most somali girls are good girls. A hoe shoukd never change your perception of everyone. Get to know people and just them on their character. For a lot of us we just love to alk sh1t about somali girls for fun. But our girls are much better than whites and blacks

Fresh baked cookies, just for you :it0tdo8::frdfvsb:
:feedme:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She lied to you. She rejected you in the most cowardly way, her parents did not reject you. She wanted a Ajanabi man. How can she have listened to her parents' advice to not marry her own kind when she opens her legs for a Ajanabi man afterwards to become a single mother?

Somali parents are very happy if their kids marry any Somali. It's not the 1990s anymore where clan tensions were high. Parents are now facing the threat of unmarried 30 year old children or even gay children or their children bringing a roadman from Notting Hill Carnival. Impossible these days for them to reject any Somali.

Good to see the guys uplifting each other. This rarely happens.

The girls are much better at this than us. When they go through a calamity they have eachother's backs.

Good to see the guys uplifting each other. This rarely happens.

The girls are much better at this than us. When they go through a calamity they have eachother's backs.

@Cauli

Do you think a Somali father will refuse/reject a responsible and decent Somali guy with bright future to marry his daughter? This dude watched too many Somali riwaayads.

@Gambar

Walaal, what do you think of this story?

I I'll call it..
Bulshidh story..
I heard this story 20 times..

The father has every right to deny you his daughter and based on your own statement you didn't drink at that time but that you do now suggests the father was right to deny his daughters marriage to an uneducated alcoholic bum..

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don't worry sxb, sometimes people do not see what's right in front of them until reality makes them realize their mistake later on. Also don't judge her too harshly, the fault lays squarely on her parents shoulders. If you are a single man, there's nothing wrong with 2nd chances, I think u should talk to her again :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't worry sxb, sometimes people do not see what's right in front of them until reality makes them realize their mistake later on. Also don't judge her too harshly, the fault lays squarely on her parents shoulders. If you are a single man, there's nothing wrong with 2nd chances, I think u should talk to her again :)

Why are you absolving this girl of personal responsibility? Her parents are not to blame for their 'adult' child's poor decision making and issues with impluse control.

I am a lady. And I would never encourage my brother to go for a woman like this, nor give her another opportunity.

Let's be realistic, few if any Somali men would sacrifice their resources to take care of her and a foreigner's offspring.

Though I highly doubt this story is real.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Youre saying her parents had way too high standards yet you dont know why they rejected you?

You already answered your question

Why are you absolving this girl of personal responsibility? Her parents are not to blame for their 'adult' child's poor decision making and issues with impluse control.

I am a lady. And I would never encourage my brother to go for a woman like this, nor give her another opportunity.

Let's be realistic, few if any Somali men would sacrifice their resources to take care of her and a foreigner's offspring.

Though I highly doubt this story is real.

The story probably isnt true. But lool at jiron telling him take on her and her child. I aint raising a bastard kid no way. And if you aint raising other peoples kids....stay away from single mothers

Trending