Somali parents refused me their daughter

I like this girl from my neighbor and I wanted to marry her but her parents had high standards way too high(you literally had to be perfect) at the time I didn't have much but I told the girl let me save money and I would ask for her daughter I couldn't just get her I wanted her to feel secure long story short they rejected for reasons unknown possibly because I wasn't the same qabil or I wasn't holding degree she was going to school at the time I told her I had the right to know why they rejected me (I understand people get rejected but at least provide me the reasons so I could improve myself I didn't smoke or drink at the time) but she followed her parents advice not marry me I told her everything is going be okay don't worry plus I didn't save the money I wanted anyway after 3 years I found out the chick was pregnant through illegitimatcy from ajanabi guy you know karama is she creeps on me on social media now and follows me everywhere

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sounds like you wanted to get married too soon bro. Get your shit together, then start chopping. You don't really think too much about the wife if we're being honest. Your first question should be, am I ready to be a father? If the answer is yes financially, spiritually, mentally and physically, then you're ready for a wife. Getting the wife is the easy part.

Sounds like you wanted to get married too soon bro. Get your shit together, then start chopping. You don't really think too much about the wife if we're being honest. Your first question should be, am I ready to be a father? If the answer is yes financially, spiritually, mentally and physically, then you're ready for a wife. Getting the wife is the easy part.
Exactly...people getting married to fvck are crazy. Hell just going out with a girl when i was broke drove me mad. You feel inadequate as a man. Imagine wife, kid and being broke.

We are very sexual animals we all have urges I mean I wanted to be married because of personal growth and I don't think any marriage is too soon because it either marriage or sleeping we varies other women

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Exactly...people getting married to fvck are crazy. Hell just going out with a girl when i was broke drove me mad. You feel inadequate as a man. Imagine wife, kid and being broke.
Real shit man. Can't be me. That's some ghetto peasant shit.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We are very sexual animals we all have urges I mean I wanted to be married because of personal growth and I don't think any marriage is too soon because it either marriage or sleeping we varies other women
I'd rather sleep around tbh. Why get married young just to f*ck when kids get involved? Either abstain for your religion, or f*ck around because it's the logical thing to do. Don't get married cause you have urges, that doesn't make any damn sense.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I like this girl from my neighbor and I wanted to marry her but her parents had high standards way too high(you literally had to be perfect) at the time I didn't have much but I told the girl let me save money and I would ask for her daughter I couldn't just get her I wanted her to feel secure long story short they rejected for reasons unknown possibly because I wasn't the same qabil or I wasn't holding degree she was going to school at the time I told her I had the right to know why they rejected me (I understand people get rejected but at least provide me the reasons so I could improve myself I didn't smoke or drink at the time) but she followed her parents advice not marry me I told her everything is going be okay don't worry plus I didn't save the money I wanted anyway after 3 years I found out the chick was pregnant through illegitimatcy from ajanabi guy you know karama is she creeps on me on social media now and follows me everywhere
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA this story is so superb wallahi billahi this story I love it I bookmarked it akhi hahahahahah nigga said ajnabi impregnated her before marriage while her parents denied him to marry her this some HOLLYWOOD type of movie I love it wallahi billahi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
She covered herself she wasn't extreme but you know I don't trust any woman now the experience was shocking almost like car accident
Wait so she is still hijabi and having the kid? And not abort it? Is she even with the guy?
Real shit man. Can't be me. That's some ghetto peasant shit.

It destroys the man far more than women. A woman aint expected to be provider. But as a man I seen guys having nagging wife home, child crying and wife on your case for not being real man cause you aint providing. It kills the mans pride and some guys never recover. Hell the guy sittiing home masturbating has it much better than that guy lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is a sad story, u should not celebrate her dhil.oniimo. u should move on.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
How was she, what did she dress like and how was her friends?

tenor.gif

I don't know same as her I believe now all chicks in Europe are hoes nope don't even tell me all people aren't the same or don't judge a book by the cover being hoe is in style nowdays I once seen a Somali girl getting fucked the back of the car and she was wearing big hijab like the once mom wear we were playing soccer on the field and one the guys might got a girl that came to watch the game or he just called her idk I didn't let what I witnessed deteredd me from getting a girl

Trending