SOMALI PARENTS HATE MENTAL ILLNESS

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I’m pretty sure there are so many posts like this but I thought I’d add to them anyways.
Somali parents, not all of course, don’t really bother to look at a child’s mental health in anyway whatsoever. They’d rather a child be having excellent grades while in education, appear to be religious on the outside and well respected in the community. There are so many Somali kids, teens and those in their early 20s that act out in some cases to amend for how their heartless parents won’t listen to them.
And as soon as they began to mentally be exhausted, or even the kid tells them that they are depressed, they ignore it or suspect that you might be possessed in some way or another. Having depression, for instance, is shameful to them(tbh being sick in anyway is a big taboo).
I swear to God half the time the kids are depressed because of their parents crazy expectations on top of societies expectations.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its mainly ignorance, mental health is not something older Somalis are knowledgeable on.

Heck the rest of the world still has no concrete treatments on it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since @Basra is the oldest and is a mother, I want to know what her opinion is? What would you diagnose with certain members?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since @Basra is the oldest and is a mother, I want to know what her opinion is? What would you diagnose with certain members?

Well your mental illness is certainly personality disorder. U have multi personality disorder and food disorder.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually have a method i could cure people who are mentally ill. I have a theory of experiment methods that can work. The problem with me is, i am very shy. I can never see myself actually experiment my methods on patients. So i am going to type it here hopefully in the future, someone can copy it and make it into practice

Take the patient, make them shower for 15 minutes in cold water. While they shower, they should say Caudubilaahi minal shaitaani rajiim. Bismillaah. None stop while they shower.

The should repeat showering 5 times a day.

Patients should not be allowed to roam outside and be free as they were before. for a period of 2 weeks of observance

Then Sheikhs should be invited to read Quran and slightly spit on a big bowl of ZamZam water. (i said slightly spit, not qaaq spit )

A period of one hour Quran reading, i recommend Surah Jinn to be read repeteadly. And Surah Baqara.

Then- the bowl of ZamZam water should be poured on to the patient.

The Patient should also be fed a mild dose of blended Weed and put into a glass of milk and given to them.

This mild weed will calm the wires in their heads. The milk will nourish their weak body as mental people are thin and do not eat.

For sure-- i believe the speaking to themselves will stop

- they will become self aware as opposed to before not aware of their environment. This is a clear recovery symptoms.

Last edited:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Its mainly ignorance, mental health is not something older Somalis are knowledgeable on.

Heck the rest of the world still has no concrete treatments on it.
You’re right, I just wish they were more considerate, Somali parents are tough :wowsweat:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

I actually have a method i could cure people who are mentally ill. I have a theory of experiment methods that can work. The problem with me is, i am very shy. I can never see myself actually experiment my methods on patients. So i am going to type it here hopefully in the future, someone can copy it and make it into practice

Take the patient, make them shower for 15 minutes in cold water. While they shower, they should say Caudubilaahi minal shaitaani rajiim. Bismillaah. None stop while they shower.

Patients should not be allowed to roam outside and be free as they were before. for a period of 2 weeks of observance

Then Sheikhs should be invited to read Quran and slightly spit on a big bowl of ZamZam water. (i said slightly spit, not qaaq spit )

A period of one hour Quran reading, i recommend Surah Jinn to be read repeteadly. And Surah Baqara.

The Patient should also be fed a mild dose of blended Weed and put into a glass of milk and given to them.

This mild weed will calm the wires in their heads. The milk will nourish their weak body as mental people are thin and do not eat.

- they will become self aware as opposed to before not aware of their environment. This is a clear recovery symptoms.
Go away :damn::damn::damn:someone arrest Frankenstein Basra

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I always knew you practiced witch craft!

My habayer legit use to talk to herself when she's washing her clothes lol she would make it seem like shes singing it whispering.bad part is it was how she made lies about her own siblings to make them fight against each other. After shes done cleaning she would go visit one her sibli gs or they would visit her then bomb! They're fighting about lies i over heard her making up. I was around 11 at time it was lol other than that she was fully functioning.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

My habayer legit use to talk to herself when she's washing her clothes lol she would make it seem like shes singing it whispering.bad part is it was how she made lies about her own siblings to make them fight against each other. After shes done cleaning she would go visit one her sibli gs or they would visit her then bomb! They're fighting about lies i over heard her making up. I was around 11 at time it was lol other than that she was fully functioning.
Woow lool, I hope she’s doing better?
I wonder what Somalis are made off? I swear they’ll be missing all limbs and still be fully functioning, amazing

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I always knew you practiced witch craft!

@Reiko looooooooool

the problem with me is I am good hearted but sometimes unaware. In my effort to want to help, I come up with "ideas" and people in my real life look at me in a funny way and say-- qumaaayadaan of she can be this creative to help, imagine her using her ideas for evil witch craft ? looooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ll pay you, how many are you able to treat?!

as many as possible lol

I have not tried on any but my experiment can work with patient who have lost it. Like those roaming the street dirty and homeless

If a Jinn posses a poor soul, he thrives in a dirty unwashed body. Jinn hates daily shower If u shower daily, he will go look for another soul inhabit.

Trending

Latest posts