Somali parents are failing their sons in the uk/canaada/west

Sis, divorce isn't even the only issue. Even within marriages, being complacent and practicing polygamy incorrectly is rife. Many of these men don't have the time or resources, but will leave the kids in a hostile poverty ridden area at an age (teenage years) when kids need their dads guidance more. These are the same men and their supporters who will parrot on about family values, deen and daqan. I've come to realise that deen and daqan for them is mostly based on what benefits their nafs above all else. Sadly, I think this is something that may contine as the younger generation of boys make excuses for such behavior, despite being the ones effected by it the most.
Exactly! You hit the nail! They don’t see their kids as their legacy! If they did they would be there for their children!

Kids who are 13-14 know better than to kill someone and lose your freedom for life, at some point we have to hold these individuals accountable for their actions. It’s not mommy or daddy’s fault.

A somali woman cannot raise a man period. Idc what the feminists will say. There are community resources available like drop-in basketball, soccer. We live under liberal govs. where many programs are free of charge to low-income families. It goes one ear out the other for Somalis when you tell them these things. They don't want to put more effort and go the extra mile to make a better life for their kids.
The thing is in our culture and maybe other cultures the father mostly raises the son when he enters adolescense. Its not that the mother is not doing anything but the father takes the lead and helps the boy to become a man. The boy follows aabo to masjid, errands, helps him with housework, meetings, in general spends a lot more with him then he used to when he was younger.

When the aabo leaves his children and the mother picks up the pieces, some of the single mother hooyos don’t know how to deal with raising their sons. I can’t blame them, they saw and were taught thats mens job. So if the son starts going astray, they can’t stop their sons.

1.Somali mothers are the source of all ills but they always appear heroines at the end. Just question about absantee dads about them.
2. Teachers do tell problem way long before they happen but no Somali heeds. I know this because I worked with social workers and educators. My first years in Canada I was lucky to have been involved in community work. I learnt a lot. Easy solutions and no one wants it.
LOOK AT ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HOUSEHOLDS AND SEE THE DYNAMICS. Compare to a Somali family.

The parents should not have children simple. Those in the west. There is no reason for them having them and they are more likely to cause that child pain than anything. The problem is the parents are big children witgout foresight. Later on they will complain about the children being bad but what did you even have them for.

1.Somali mothers are the source of all ills but they always appear heroines at the end. Just question about absantee dads about them.
2. Teachers do tell problem way long before they happen but no Somali heeds. I know this because I worked with social workers and educators. My first years in Canada I was lucky to have been involved in community work. I learnt a lot. Easy solutions and no one wants it.
LOOK AT ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HOUSEHOLDS AND SEE THE DYNAMICS. Compare to a Somali family.
What?!??! The source of all ills?!? Lmaooo your not making sense. I can speak for myself as someone raised by a single mother my dad was careless and chose another women instead of staying with his family! I spoke to my dad recently and asked for his help during my burn out and nigga said no and HUNG UP! Your telling me my mother made him do it?!? Your being dishonest. Not all mothers are perfect however the about if absentee father is outrageous!

What?!??! The source of all ills?!? Lmaooo your not making sense. I can speak for myself as someone raised by a single mother my dad was careless and chose another women instead of staying with his family! I spoke to my dad recently and asked for his help during my burn out and nigga said no and HUNG UP! Your telling me my mother made him do it?!? Your being dishonest. Not all mothers are perfect however the about if absentee father is outrageous!
These heroic Mums have found a new husband in the welfare government gives them, so how many you think have driven good men out of their homes. Her friends have done it, and they tell them they don’t need a him. A woman can only serve 1 “husband”. The girls on here have the same mentality as their mothers, it’s scary. They acting like they care for a community, not all but some of the ones raised by single mums.

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Lower class calacaal. Get educated and move out of the ghetto.

Iska waax uqaabso.

Forget about the rest. You shouldn’t be pouring coffee at your big age if you were born in the west as a livelihood.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
1. A top 20% middle to upper middle class who made it.

2. An in between 50% struggling/poverty/working class.

3. An absolute degenerate bottom 30% (heroin/crack abusers, gangsters, ghetto baby mamas)

30% is way too high of a percentage.

If there are a million Somali diaspora in the West, you are claiming that 300,000 of them are degenerates.

That is a population equal to St Paul, Minnesota and larger than Cardiff or Newark.

Somali society uplift degeneracy like this. I couldn’t imagine any other community where a father does this and isn’t treated like a pariah.

I want to vomit. It’s disgusting that you have to have an #%##% for a father and I hope you get your justice in yawm al qiyamah. It will be brutal for your father and all other abusive Somali parents.

These heroic Mums have found a new husband in the welfare government gives them, so how many you think have driven good men out of their homes. Her friends have done it, and they tell them they don’t need a him. A woman can only serve 1 “husband”. The girls on here have the same mentality as their mothers, it’s scary. They acting like they care for a community, not all but some of the ones raised by single mums.

A lot of Somali mums are actually still married, but dad has decided to marry again now that mum is older and tired. They live their best life abroad, despite hardly having much money or time for another family.

Your thinking is flawed. If Somali men actually recorded their marriages, people wouldn't be able to claim welfare. Also, some Somali men do not work, so what is the wife meant to do? Reality is, if you behave useless, you'll be treated as such. No woman will trade a hard working, and earning man for 'benefits'. Half of the time the dads are in on the scam which is why they pretend to be unmarried. There are enough articles online in which 'couples' have been busted and the dad is very much in the picture physically. Unfortunately for you all you have to do is type in Somalis and dailymail and you'll see the disgraceful behavior yourself. You have no where to hide.

The lack of accountability is shocking to witness. You know what i'm saying is true. But your ego is blinding you.

A lot of Somali mums are actually still married, but dad has decided to marry again now that mum is older and tired. They live their best life abroad, despite hardly having much money or time for another family.

Your thinking is flawed. If Somali men actually recorded their marriages, people wouldn't be able to claim welfare. Also, some Somali men do not work, so what is the wife meant to do? Reality is, if you behave useless, you'll be treated as such. No woman will trade a hard working, and earning man for 'benefits'. Half of the time the dads are in on the scam which is why they pretend to be unmarried. There are enough articles online in which 'couples' have been busted and the dad is very much in the picture physically. Unfortunately for you all you have to do is type in Somalis and dailymail and you'll see the disgraceful behavior yourself. You have no where to hide.

The lack of accountability is shocking to witness. You know what i'm saying is true. But your ego is blinding you.
You turn everything into gender war.You are being dishonest if you don’t think lot of mums have kicked out their husbands because their friends have done it. And they tell them they don’t need a man. Lot of Somali have a herd mentality.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They live in the ghetto, surrounded by ghetto then turn into a ghetto degenerates. What's their to think about?

Even if they are ghetto. Professional Somali guys/girls you'll bump into today mostly come from the ghetto. Why did others turn into degenerates? Who knows?

How many Somali boys are dying from knifes? 10 or 12 a year? The prison population of Somali men is what's more worrying

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
You can’t blame parents for the actions of a grown adult. Also as usual, SJW xaarlimos ITT are blaming everything on Somali men.

Poverty... but Nigerian, Ghanaian, etc immigrants who were poor manage to level up quicker... why... Is it culture clash... Are cultures who are more tough on Education make better immigrant class...

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They live in the ghetto, surrounded by ghetto then turn into a ghetto degenerates. What's their to think about?

Even if they are ghetto. Professional Somali guys/girls you'll bump into today mostly come from the ghetto. Why did others turn into degenerates? Who knows?

How many Somali boys are dying from knifes? 10 or 12 a year? The prison population of Somali men is what's more worrying
It's the same crap takes everytime. We're talking about people who refuse to take riba while living on ceydh, what exactly are they expecting? Instead o holding accountability they cry about having no support (there are resources you'll get from the gov they refuse to because gaalka ilmaha ay qadanaayan) and present themselves like they're heroines who did their best when they spent their time at weddings and gossiping about people's kids meanwhile abo Is with his sideed wife in Kenya.

I don't think there's been a year where more than 15 died in London, deaths are just some bullcrap they can wail and act like they give a shit about at this point. The homicide rate is higher for reer North America. If they gave a shit they'd invest in their kids instead of sending lacag to build a house in their tol.
I'm sorry sis about your brother and I hope he sincerely turns his life around once he is out. I'm not saying all of it is on the fault of the parents. Relative poverty and being immigrants/refugees brings about a lot of stressors, but accountability is needed. We never take accountability for the issues in our community. There is no reason why a 17/18 year old somali man was murdered by 7 ajanabis. This violence is getting out of control. If a somali father is not being responsible enough and watching what his kids are doing they are more likely to become drug addicts, ciyaal suuqs and become friends with other street kids. Exactly, I know it's not fair to compare our communities to others, but other ethnic groups that are immigrants are excelling far greater than us. I've seen Syrian refugees open businesses in a span of 3-5 years or graduating from universities. We need to stop taking government lacaag, and build generational wealth for our future kids.
If you want to see what Syrian refugees get up to you can take a look at Germany or Turkey where they mainly reside. Somali's aren't doing worse than many other refugee groups or economic migrants from Eastern Europe or North Africa when it comes to crime.

I feel like a lot of these problems would be solved if Somali parents had 2/3 children and focused on raising them better
And people, pick who you marry wisely

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
??? Take your meds

No, you should learn not to parrot phrases that you don’t understand.

The definition of a social justice warrior is: Someone who promotes or espouses social progressive views.

Not too long ago, the phrase SJW was a compliment given to those who worked in civil rights or activism.

Muhammad SAW was devoted to socially progressing Arab society by eliminating practices like infanticide. He even went to war over it.

He was literally a warrior for Social Justice and fits the actual definition of the term.

Xaruun

VIP
No, you should learn not to parrot phrases that you don’t understand.

The definition of a social justice warrior is: Someone who promotes or espouses social progressive views.

Not too long ago, the phrase SJW was a compliment given to those who worked in civil rights or activism.

Muhammad SAW was devoted to socially progressing Arab society by eliminating practices like infanticide. He even went to war over it.

He was literally a warrior for Social Justice and fits the actual definition of the term.
Ok? Nobody uses the actual definition anymore